New products in stock

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
For those of you who don't read the news at ShopTemp.com, here's what they just posted:

QUOTE said:

Dear visitors,

we are happy to announce that we have started expanding our product selection.
We are now able to offer the following new products:

• Our first GameBoy Advance flashcart, probably the best one there is, the EZ-Flash IV MiniSD. Compatible with all the GBA versions, DS and DS Lite, this linker has perfect GBA game compatibility!
  • To be able to use this card, you'll need a miniSD card. You could use your microSD card with an adapter, but experts such as FAST6191 and Another World have confirmed us that microSD card adapters cause ingame lags and freezes. So it looks like you'll be needing a miniSD card after all. We recommend using the SanDisk 2GB miniSD card we sell. When bundled together with the EZ-Flash IV, it's as cheap as $7!
  • We've always been selling the EZ-Flash Vi Deluxe, which comes with extra goodies. Well, we now also offer the EZ-Flash Vi Simple Edition which comes in simple packaging and without goodies, but that also means a much cheaper price!
  • We have also been selling the EZ-3-in-1 for DS Lite for a while now. There were quite a lot of requests for the regular-sized version, compatible with the regular Nintendo DS as well as all GBA versions. Well here it is: the EZ-3-in-1 for GBA and DS Fat!
  • The USB Programmable Debug Board is a simple USB board that will allow you to flash hex files such as PSGroove, PS Jailbreaker and other good stuff, so check it out now!

Thank you for all your recommendations, we have listened to you and we look forward to serving you in the future!

The ShopTemp Team

Lots of EZ stuff among which the long awaited GBA cart
tongue.gif

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
what sucks is that even though the EZ-IV is a GBA flashcart, it's still a lot more expensive than DS flashcarts (R4 is $6, EZ-IV is $25)
well the reason for that is the EZ-IV contains actual memory chips which increases the cost...
so I don't think the EZ Team will be lowering their prices, probably not ever.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BortzANATOR said:
lolwat
http://shoptemp.com/categories/Gadgets-and...ts-and-Jewelry/
We have a Christmas Gifts and Jewelery section? hahaha
Only just noticing now huh? Last I checked, Another World wants to review the snake bracelet.
smile.gif

I'm glad to see there's an economy packaging version of the EZ Flash Vi, I hope they will consider the same for the R4DS, they can start selling a $4 Wood solution then.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Stevetry said:
witch 3 in 1 is the best ?
The only difference is size

The GBA sized one will fit in all GBAs and DSs, but will stick out of the DS lite it still works but it looks bad
And the Lite sized version doesn't stick out.

So if you're going to use it for a DS lite only then get a lite sized otherwise get a GBA sized one
wink.gif

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
The Pi said:
Stevetry said:
witch 3 in 1 is the best ?
The only difference is size

The GBA sized one will fit in all GBAs and DSs, but will stick out of the DS lite it still works but it looks bad
And the Lite sized version doesn't stick out.

So if you're going to use it for a DS lite only then get a lite sized otherwise get a GBA sized one
wink.gif

Just what I wanted to hear, I got a DSL.
I'll order one next since I'm short of cash at the moment

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FireGrey said:
Wait what's the difference between microsd and minisd?
303px-SD_Cards.svg.png

Most things these days use either regular SD or microSD, miniSD is uncommon since microSD does a better job of being the smaller-fit solution.
A few things use miniSD, namely that EZ Flash GBA flashcart and the dingoo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :tpi: