ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i am on windows 8 and refreshed my pc now when ever i try to use codes on my pokemon x it gives me a web operation error 55 or 56 i can back up my saves perfectly fine. i am curious to see if anyone else has had the same problem before and how they fixed it or is it dantel's problem? for got to mention it takess a long time to even get the codes.

AznPride112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello i am on windows 8 and refreshed my pc now when ever i try to use codes on my pokemon x it gives me a web operation error 55 or 56 i can back up my saves perfectly fine. i am curious to see if anyone else has had the same problem before and how they fixed it or is it dantel's problem? for got to mention it takess a long time to even get the codes.

It's most likely Datel doing maintenance/servers are playing up/down. I'd wait a few hours. They should go back to normal.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they would allow backing up at least. Hey add Diancie to your party and re-enter a pokemon center. See what happens:bow:

AznPride112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I wish they would allow backing up at least. Hey add Diancie to your party and re-enter a pokemon center. See what happens:bow:

You get a Diancite ;)
Give them time. The game only came out a few days ago.
They should have codes up by the end of the week at the latest.

Emerl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Smash 3DS, transferring the custom characters with the Powersave equipment (200 ATK, DEF, or SPD) to the Wii U gives an error. Will they add new codes that aren't detected to be hacks? These challenges really suck.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Powersaves 3DS site down?

UPDATE: I tried running the Powersaves 3DS Program. When it launched, it said Powersaves is down for maintenance and should be up again in about 2 hours... Could they be adding codes for Pokemon OR/AS?

Hunteriore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi there, i've got a question for you expert users.

two days ago I bricked my card while I was using powersaves pokemon y.

Yesterday, I went immediately to buy another one, with the hope of being able to install the backup of my old card on that (having over+h 600 of game), but I noticed that every time I try to write the old save (on the new card), this become corrupt.

Someone can give me an explanation or can tell me about alternative ways to recover my sav? thanks a lot in advance.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
You can only restore savegames to the original card. Sad to say but I don't think there's any way to recover your save.

Outsethero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there, i've got a question for you expert users.

two days ago I bricked my card while I was using powersaves pokemon y.

Yesterday, I went immediately to buy another one, with the hope of being able to install the backup of my old card on that (having over+h 600 of game), but I noticed that every time I try to write the old save (on the new card), this become corrupt.

Someone can give me an explanation or can tell me about alternative ways to recover my sav? thanks a lot in advance.

Every save is individual to their respective cart, you can't transfer a save from one game to another.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, the saves are encrypted to whichever game you are uploading/downloading saves to. I asked a similar question while back about if using a save from the Gateway device or even being able to trade saves with other Powersaves users would work. I dunno why Datel would do that either. :(

Hunteriore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
As far as I know, the saves are encrypted to whichever game you are uploading/downloading saves to. I asked a similar question while back about if using a save from the Gateway device or even being able to trade saves with other Powersaves users would work. I dunno why Datel would do that either. :(

mmm so you think that they can do everything with saves ?
just in case i can try to send them my old card save backup and my new one , and pray them to make the old one compatibile only with my new card...

dsdavis6

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried going to Powersaves 3DS site, it seems to be down... Is this happening to anyone else?

Edit: Nevermind, seems to be up now

Is Powersaves 3DS site down?

UPDATE: I tried running the Powersaves 3DS Program. When it launched, it said Powersaves is down for maintenance and should be up again in about 2 hours... Could they be adding codes for Pokemon OR/AS?

Powersaves site is down for maintenance... I hope they are putting up codes for OR/AS :)

Would never have guessed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +3
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    awwwh :shit: ! I shouldn't have done that. Now that song will play on my mind ALL Day :sad::cry:
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I wonder how long it will take for my number to port over lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dm it to me and you'll find out
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ninja: +1