ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

Marioman65

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dunno, but I sent another code request just now:

"I sent a request almost 2 weeks ago, but never received any type of response. I am again requesting for the badge codes that EU currently has (brawn, protection, and agility) to be available for the US. We already have the folder they belong in titled "Please make sure to create a backup data to return to the original state", but the folder is currently empty for some reason. Thank you in advance for looking into this, and hope to recieve a response soon. Have a great day! "
Sometimes this is why I get pissed off at Datel...

Marioman65

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It appears my 2nd email did the trick. Check the SSB 3DS codes again. :D

YESSSS!!!!

This is the reason i won't buy a PS. I hate the fact that we must wait for datel to have a new code. It's so annoying.

IKR all i want is more unreleased codes for pokemon x/y but i have feeling we might get it on the official release. Im always thinking i should sell my powersaves but than im like......Naaah

Marioman65

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys don't use the badge code as they ban you if you try to go online!

They dont ban you it just dosconnects you and you have to wait 10 minutes. To fix this when your online dont even choose your "Hacked" custom character if you do it will just disconnect you if you dont nothing will happen

So on SSB4 i just restore my save to my cartridge went online looked on conquest and currently it says Kirby vs Pacman (That conquest was over yesterday) than i looked in previous result.....same thing Kirby vs Pacman. I think i just broke conquest anyone know how to fix this?

Jao Chu

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What's the word on using your licence on more than one PC? I have two locations where I can use PC's (work and home) Can i switch between the two or is one licence code only good for one single use?

xirtamehtsitahw

Trophies
I simultaneously exist across all moments in time.
XP
Country
United States
The "Mega Badge" codes and Mewtwo as DLC are easily the two best things to happen to this game, and maybe even the 3DS/2DS in general! With the Mega Badges, I've turned otherwise lackluster milquetoasts (at least according to the AI) into terrifying AI-destroying GENOCIDE ELEMENTALS!

The trick is to use one Mega Badge (doesn't matter which one; they all do the same thing--max out all three stats), and add the devastating Hyper Smash/Quick Smash combo.

I've used this three-badge combo to turn an already powerful Ganondorf into "Human-form Ganon"--he can OHKO Mario with a fully-charged F-smash--which does 87 damage! Ow.

I've also noticed a peculiar effect these Mega Badges have: a Mega Badged Bowser's Final Smash still turns him into the invincible Giga Bowser, but Gigs' power level is actually LOWER than Mega Badged Bowser! Oh well, at least you get invincibility and greatly increased size as good trade-offs.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an extra code for Diancie that I would be willing to trade for a ORAS demo code.

Edit: Thank you Andres B.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning