ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Have you tried with any other games, also dispite the weirdness of it some people have had more success getting their Pokemon cart to read by licking the cart contacts.....but see if it works with other games first to make sure it is the cart causing issues

Marioman65

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay I'm gonna point out some stuff.
My Pokémon X game has been bricked before from applying the Wondercard modifier without master balls. Therefore I had to buy a new copy but this time I bought Y.
Your game is only bricked when it says it cannot recognise your cartridge in your 3ds but it does let you start it up.
If it is semi bricked, you can play XY completely but you cannot save or delete your data.
So I tried it on a different computer and it's working perfectly! I switched from a dell laptop to a Samsung one and I've had no problems since, here's what I would recommend;
-try a different computer or USB cable.
-make sure your game is actually bricked before coming to that conclusion, if the icon when you insert the game doesn't appear, you just need to clean it because it can get dirty from putting it in the slot from Powersaves.
-if it is bricked, there's nothing you can do, buy a new copy and deal with it although you can still transfer your Pokémon on your bricked game on pokebank.

That's about it, hope this helps.
And it does say when you order or purchase it 'buy at your OWN risk.'
EDIT: Also make sure you've bought the right region of Powersaves that suits your cartridge or it will not work.
Check your computer supports Powersaves and that firewall isn't blocking it.
All I have to say :)

WRONG I cant transfer my Pokemon on my Bricked Pokemon Y it says theres no game inserted in pokebank

Babali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys - quick q - I used the 1-30 quick egg hatch on my Box 1 full of eggs, but they didn't hatch. I'm wondering why not and what it may have done, if anything, to my save file. All appears to be working normally but I'm concerned it reset the friendship of all the Pokemon in another box or something.

K1RO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys - quick q - I used the 1-30 quick egg hatch on my Box 1 full of eggs, but they didn't hatch. I'm wondering why not and what it may have done, if anything, to my save file. All appears to be working normally but I'm concerned it reset the friendship of all the Pokemon in another box or something.
They don't hatch in the box, you're suppose to hatch them. Every step you take, the egg will hatch.

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So your laptop is blocking Powersaves after the factory reset then.

Through testing I believe, my problem MAY be the internet. Reason being is because any computer I use in this house (about 7 of them) go through the same thing.
When I would connect Pokemon X/Y it loops.
When I connect Kingdom Hearts everything is blank, apparently no codes, nothing shows up.

:(

Nintendokid54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have a list of MH3U codes? I checked the FAQ code list but didnt see anything. Last I read was a item x99 and replace weapon with "strong GS". Wanted to know if anything new has been added.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Through testing I believe, my problem MAY be the internet. Reason being is because any computer I use in this house (about 7 of them) go through the same thing.
When I would connect Pokemon X/Y it loops.
When I connect Kingdom Hearts everything is blank, apparently no codes, nothing shows up.

:(

The symptoms for internet problem and license key wrong region is the same.

Continuous looping for nand games and no codes for non nand games,
which is basically the examples you quoted above.

If you are using US 3DS region, and your powersaves isn't named "pro", you got the UK powersaves license key.
Vice versa applies.

EDIT specifically for MistahJayden:
I read you factory reset your laptop.
Make sure you add Powersaves software to your fireware exceptions.
Also check that you portforwarded (not really necessary, but extra precaution)

All else fails, message their support, which I linked below for mew512

It's been years since I used GBATemp but I recently bought powersaves to use with Pokemon Y, I am stuck with the continuous loop issue. I plug in my game and it will got from no hardware found, to insert your game, and then to the screen with 3 tabs. After this it just loops, the whole process takes about 1 second and I have cleaned the cartridge several times.

License is correct and so is my email I am entering. I have emailed Codejunkies using the site but no reply yet, anything you would suggest other than;
different USB cables
cleaning cartridge
different systems
different USB port
as I have done all of these

License key is region locked.

like what i just said above,
you may have the purchased the wrong region powersaves.

Rather then e-mail them, drop them a message in their support,
to request having your license key changed to the region of your 3DS. (you'll have to tell them what region you're using)

Drop them a message at their support website, here: https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/support/

They don't work weekends, and give them a few days to reply you.

Also, if either of you want to reply me (to let me know if it fixed your problem or not), at least quote me.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are using US 3DS region, and your powersaves isn't named "pro", you got the UK powersaves license key.
Vice versa applies.

This is not entirely correct. If you have the original version, there is a higher chance of a wrong license key, but it is not absolute.

I have an original run device and it came with the correct key for the US. It just depended on the supply source of the vendor that you bought it from.

Reactions: KenoDB

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
This is not entirely correct. If you have the original version, there is a higher chance of a wrong license key, but it is not absolute.

I have an original run device and it came with the correct key for the US. It just depended on the supply source of the vendor that you bought it from.

I got my powersaves early, and it was the UK version

Furthermore, quote from Datel Website:

Powersaves Pro and PowerSaves are the same product - simply branded differently for different territories.

So I was under the impression that it is definitely branded differently for different territories.

Nonetheless,

I'm just bringing it up for an example as our two fellow members seem to be unaware of the "wrong license key issue"

spoonman54321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to do this, but I've been away from following Powersaves for a while. Any new developments on:

1) Latiasite
2) Latiosite
3) Eternal Flower Flabebe
4) Diancie
5) Hoopa
6) Volcanion
7) Fancy Vivillon
8) Pokeball Vivillon

Dayfid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry to do this, but I've been away from following Powersaves for a while. Any new developments on:

1) Latiasite - Back
2) Latiosite - Back
3) Eternal Flower Flabebe - Not Back
4) Diancie - Possibly added next month when the event distribution happens in Japan for the movie
5) Hoopa - Never added
6) Volcanion - Never added
7) Fancy Vivillon - Possibly added when the event happens.
8) Pokeball Vivillon - WonderCard for the Paris event/Vivillon modifier added.

You can keep up to date with all the new codes added here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sIOCn0O_2a8Z0DiwwAlo1M6jD3a7uz8-9Ahcp4gHoIw/edit

Evilpape

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Powersaves is currently stuck on downloading save.... with no way to exit, Any ideas? on 1.19.

Edit: Nvm just force closed it through task manager, game is still intact.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge