ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
I think what they were referring to was the friendship because it also didn't work for me when trying to get my Eevee to evolve into an Umbreon. It didn't evolve into a Sylveon either so it basically just did nothing. I haven't tried since the code came out though, it might have been fixed?

Trade it to someone and get that someone to trade it back to you and it should work as soon as you level up the pokemon.
You can also use a backup to trade with yourself via GTS.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really didn't take long using amie to get evee ready to evolve. Oh and in order to get sylveon h448, the evee also has to know a fairy type move when you level it up. I kept playing the berry catching game, petting and scratching evee, and feeding her cupcakes (the higher quality cupcakes earned in the harder levels of the games work better/faster).

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really didn't take long using amie to get evee ready to evolve. Oh and in order to get sylveon h448, the evee also has to know a fairy type move when you level it up. I kept playing the berry catching game, petting and scratching evee, and feeding her cupcakes (the higher quality cupcakes earned in the harder levels of the games work better/faster).

It has Charm as an egg move so it already had a fairy move. The code just did nothing for me at all, haha. I was trying for an Umbreon anyway.

I'll try the GTS thing like aftokinito suggested whenever I have a friendship-level-up pokemon to evolve again. (I just made a colourful shake after the code didn't work and biked around the tower for 5 minutes or so to evolve it ahaha)

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
So in answer to my question,does the happiness/friendship max code work? The max Amie one DOES but the other one doesn't seem to,for me at least.

Also,can the wonder card generator generate Kalos Pokemon like Froakie etc?

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in answer to my question,does the happiness/friendship max code work? The max Amie one DOES but the other one doesn't seem to,for me at least.

Also,can the wonder card generator generate Kalos Pokemon like Froakie etc?

Wouldn't know about your first question since I haven't tried it.

The answer to your second question is yes. That is how you get the unreleased HA tyrunt and amaura.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No! There won't be any word unless Nintendo choses to release the Pokémon as shiny for events. However, you are allowed to trade the Pokémon on local wireless. The same applies to Lati@ite, AZ Floette, and Diancie.

Thats what i was asking if i can trade them Local thanks :D

James Paul Winkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello. I just released a Pokemon I don't need and without realising it had my smoke ball... I heard with power saves, one can regenerate one. Is there anyone able to do this for me? I will appreciate it so much! Thank you.

BlueWyvern4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.... Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but when trying to mess around with NL, it doesn't work. Lemme explain.
I backed up my Real Town and applied some codes to mess around ingame.
Backing up works fine...
But. . .
When I try and apply the codes it stops at Server stage (3rd stage) and says "The Web Operation Failed"
Any fix for this?

IdahoNate153

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.... Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but when trying to mess around with NL, it doesn't work. Lemme explain.
Backing up works fine...
But. . .
When I try and apply the codes it stops at Server stage (3rd stage) and says "The Web Operation Failed"
Any fix for this?

That will happen every now and then, sometimes you just need to keep trying.

NewToTheBattle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please explain to me why there still isn't a full catalog code for AC:NL?
You'd think that would be the first code they should make.

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backing up works fine...
But. . .
Any fix for this?

This is happening with me too :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Hi