ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like what?

Lets see... Looks like all the flowers, all gyriods, exotic series, ranch series, classic series, regal series, blue, cabana, green, cabin, modern, kiddie, lovely, robo, polka-dot, snowman, mushroom, pave, egg, spooky, harvest, jingle, princess, gracie, sweets, gorgeous, minimalist, golden, western theme, space theme, construction theme, boxing theme, garden theme, baby room theme, mad scientist theme, ship theme, creepy set, chess set, school theme, hospital theme, the fruit furniture, and a whole lot of other furniture for your slot 1 spot

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lets see... Looks like all the flowers, all gyriods, exotic series, ranch series, classic series, regal series, blue, cabana, green, cabin, modern, kiddie, lovely, robo, polka-dot, snowman, mushroom, pave, egg, spooky, harvest, jingle, princess, gracie, sweets, gorgeous, minimalist, golden, western theme, space theme, construction theme, boxing theme, garden theme, baby room theme, mad scientist theme, ship theme, creepy set, chess set, school theme, hospital theme, the fruit furniture, and a whole lot of other furniture for your slot 1 spot

so basically 100% Game completion

Reactions: gamefan5

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Animal crossing needs to make it so you can have a town with actual people, it would be way more fun.

HAHA, I'd actually rather play as an animal so I wouldn't be the odd one out, to be honest. I think the animal villagers give the game its charm. It wouldn't be the same at all with human villagers.

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't see any clothing items at all so I wouldn't say that.
I've been asking for a villager modifier too I really want a village of all rabbits :lol:

Yeah, no clothes and no wallpaper/flooring so far. Also, some sets are incomplete. For example the zodiac DLC is missing the Aries rocking chair. I'm still highly impressed with the amount of items available!

I agree a villager modifier would be awesome! I also want a code to unlock all public works projects.

EDIT: Also, they should add all the paintings. It would save so much time waiting for Redd and hoping hes selling a legit painting that you need

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, no clothes and no wallpaper/flooring so far. Also, some sets are incomplete. For example the zodiac DLC is missing the Aries rocking chair. I'm still highly impressed with the amount of items available!

I agree a villager modifier would be awesome! I also want a code to unlock all public works projects.

EDIT: Also, they should add all the paintings. It would save so much time waiting for Redd and hoping hes selling a legit painting that you need

I REALLY want a public works projects code! I hate waiting for villagers to ping me and then not have anything decent to say.
I think a villager code wouldn't be too hard... just change the villager itself and not the house.
Though... a full map editor for New Leaf like the one that Wild World had would be awesome. I used that a lot back when Wild World was more popular. I had the coolest town.

ButzPuff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like a favor for anyone who has this and a copy of New Leaf. Can you see if there are codes for the following items:

• Taurus Bathtub
• Gemini Closet
• Cancer Table
• Leo Sculpture
• Virgo Harp
• Libra Scale
• Scorpio Lamp
• Blue Argyle Tank
• Kimbap Plate
• Red Horned Hat
• School Cap
• White School Cap

These haven't been released yet officially but the first 7 on that list have been leaked in the last few days without much known on their origin. And people are wondering if there are codes or something of all of these to make this possible... Thank You. =)

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like a favor for anyone who has this and a copy of New Leaf. Can you see if there are codes for the following items:

• Taurus Bathtub
• Gemini Closet
• Cancer Table
• Leo Sculpture
• Virgo Harp
• Libra Scale
• Scorpio Lamp
• Blue Argyle Tank
• Kimbap Plate
• Red Horned Hat
• School Cap
• White School Cap

These haven't been released yet officially but the first 7 on that list have been leaked in the last few days without much known on their origin. And people are wondering if there are codes or something of all of these to make this possible... Thank You. =)

Yes the first seven are available via powersaves. I do not believe any of the others are, since most are clothes.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm kinda lazy and I don't want to scrutinize the entire list but there aren't codes for clothes but I did see all the Zodiac sign furniture on the list. ^_^

EDIT: ninja'd!

ButzPuff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank You for the help, x66x66 and h448!

Is there any idea if "seeds" can be hacked into New Leaf (yet) like back in the day with Wild World/Action Replay with Powersaves device? People on Gamefaqs seems to be getting worried about that and I'd like to try to pass on this info if possible.

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank You for the help, x66x66 and h448!

Is there any idea if "seeds" can be hacked into New Leaf (yet) like back in the day with Wild World/Action Replay with Powersaves device? People on Gamefaqs seems to be getting worried about that and I'd like to try to pass on this info if possible.

Well, there aren't any powersaves codes for "seeds" so aside from that I'm not sure. I doubt Datel would ever add them because it would destroy online gameplay and they seem pretty set on not doing that.

therealplicks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, there aren't any powersaves codes for "seeds" so aside from that I'm not sure. I doubt Datel would ever add them because it would destroy online gameplay and they seem pretty set on not doing that.

It was also possible for seeds to brick people's towns in Wild World, maybe it's still possible to do that in New Leaf which could be another reason they're not being added.

Lord_Rayquaza_74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to request some codes for pokemon X/Y to Datel but i want to see if any of them can be done(like, is it possible to add these codes to the game or not). and im also wondering if there any other codes that i should also request.

1.a code that gives you All items in the items section of the bag
2.all recovery items code
3.a code to make it so that you will always win in the lotto ticket place in lumiose city(or you can choose what you want to win. for example you want 3 of the pokemon id number to match with a pokemon in your pc) also maybe make it so that you can try to win more than once per day.
4. a code that makes it so that the hidden mega stones appear before you beat the game and upgrade your mega ring and makes it so that they will appear at times other than 8-9 P.M.

any feedback would be awesome.

Reactions: DarkCarbink

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to request some codes for pokemon X/Y to Datel but i want to see if any of them can be done(like, is it possible to add these codes to the game or not). and im also wondering if there any other codes that i should also request.

3.a code to make it so that you will always win in the lotto ticket place in lumiose city(or you can choose what you want to win. for example you want 3 of the pokemon id number to match with a pokemon in your pc) also maybe make it so that you can try to win more than once per day.
4. a code that makes it so that the hidden mega stones appear before you beat the game and upgrade your mega ring and makes it so that they will appear at times other than 8-9 P.M.

1 and 2 are definitely possible since we already have an all berries and all TM/HM code.

3 may not be possible as Powersaves just edits the save and has nothing to do with RNG for the lotto.

4 is already possible (sort of). You have a way to apply an edit to add them to your bag already. If you are looking for a code though that alters the ROM itself (changing the time when stones show up), Powersaves does not do that.

Lord_Rayquaza_74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1 and 2 are definitely possible since we already have an all berries and all TM/HM code.

3 may not be possible as Powersaves just edits the save and has nothing to do with RNG for the lotto.

4 is already possible (sort of). You have a way to apply an edit to add them to your bag already. If you are looking for a code though that alters the ROM itself (changing the time when stones show up), Powersaves does not do that.

ok thanks i will request 1 and 2. any suggestions for code requests btw?

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

why you want number 3 ?
you can get master ball very easy in power save
+
you can save before trying to see the number , then after you saw it
close the game,go to pokecheck and get the same pokemon with the same id number , move it to bank , then to XY
now you can get the master ball

4 isn't possible , its a save modifier not a real action replay
+
doing that will break the game
you suppose to talk to the professor to activate the event ,
plus , not activate that event will not make you prograss throw the game and you will not be able to go to Kiloude City

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: That was a hilarious YT K3Nv2 :rofl2: