ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love powersaves and all, but its making me play pokemon less and less. Guess im sorta attracted to the idea of 100% fully completing pokemon but NOT actually doing it...

Wth am I supposed to do now?

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love powersaves and all, but its making me play pokemon less and less. Guess im sorta attracted to the idea of 100% fully completing pokemon but NOT actually doing it...

a statement like that i would have to say is going to be dependent on the person, and is different from user to user. there is plenty to do in pokemon and in my opinion there is no 100% to the game and if there is, based on my idea of 100 percenting a game then I my self a power saves user is FARRRR from it. if your asking your self and then others what is there left for you to do. then you very well may be done with the game to your satisfaction. put it down play something else.

me right now, i have just under 600 hours game play (prolly twice i fell asleep with it on) and i still play the game. i just bred three boxes of eevee's waiting till i got a 6iv with the nature and ability i wanted, then moved to phantump, accidently got a shiny which is nice. now im on the HA skrelp. then i get them battle ready and battle till i repeat the process with new pokemon. using cool new power saves codes along the way. i dont lean on it like a crutch.

sorry for the long post i just felt i had to respond (no animosity towards anyone just giving my opinion on the matter)

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia

thats why i don't depend on powersave all the time
i only use it to makr shines and cloning and rare stuff
i completed the national dex before i got the power save , after that i start playing less , only because i want to finish my other game
i have 63 untouched games on steam , and maybe 10 games from PSN plus

if you want to play more pokemon , don't put your goal to finish the dex , put a goal to build the ultimate team , play online ,make new tactics

Reactions: thagrouch

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only other thing I can think of is your games that don't work are different versions. It was confirmed a while back there are actually two versions of Pokémon X for what ever reason which is why some people couldn't get there X versions to register.

but my Rune factory 4 has no codes or saves, but that window does not show up when i insert it into my powersaves

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
X version. I see it now :)

I've requested Datel to possibly add all 28 forms of Unown. Dunno if it'll be added though.

Hmm.. I still don't see it. Maybe it hasn't been added for US/Canada versions yet.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys if you have black and white 2 then you can just import a darkrai and It will let you transport it with Pokebank, so coolios! :D the darkrai I mean :P

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys if you have black and white 2 then you can just import a darkrai and It will let you transport it with Pokebank, so coolios! :D the darkrai I mean :P

People want the event Darkrai because it's an event, and also it's Kalos-native (has the Pentagon). I personally would just do what you said but some people like the events.

Reactions: DarkCarbink

Ykr1113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread goes off topic alot and yet I still go on with it. So I wonder how long until we get to use that forsaken powersaves tab. And as for witting a save from one cart to another we know for a fact they can already do that because that's what this product was basically built for.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
This thread goes off topic alot and yet I still go on with it. So I wonder how long until we get to use that forsaken powersaves tab. And as for witting a save from one cart to another we know for a fact they can already do that because that's what this product was basically built for.

Lol I hope so, I have no idea why they even called it 'Powersaves' and they don't even have any :yaypsp:

Ykr1113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol I hope so, I have no idea why they even called it 'Powersaves' and they don't even have any :yaypsp:

Do ANY games have any available? o.0 I only have pokemon y bought a 3ds just for it ^.^
The product sensually touches your saves, and it needs power to work.

tl;dr: Datel was not inspired that day.

"Sensually" :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ