Gaming New PMU* Server Incoming!

xirtamehtsitahw

OP
Trophies
I simultaneously exist across all moments in time.
XP
Country
United States
*PMU stands for Pokemon Mystery Universe, an online Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fangame.

I am encountering hostility on both the www.pmuniverse.net forums and on the game's chat (I was permamuted there), in varying degrees, for various imagined (and real) slights/offenses.

I'm not even allowed to advertise or announce that I intend to start my own server on their forums. I was warned by a user named Carlos for doing so on that site.

Therefore, I take my announcement onto this site, where I feel it will be more welcomed, rather than ridiculed/silenced.

Any help would be appreciated in getting my server off the ground. I need to spark some competition (and resulting innovation) in both servers.

I already have (most of) the necessary tools for completing this undertaking. The resulting mapping would take me months, by myself. Therefore, if anyone is willing to lend me a hand I would be most grateful.

PMU7, you're not going to be the only PMD game in town anymore...enjoy your monopoly while it lasts...heh heh.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night