New Nintendo Switch Update 15.0.1

1667265949534.png
We have a Halloween Switch update, 15.0.1. The list is a minor one, only mentioning 3 things, one of them being your standard stability message. The other 2 relate to bugs within games. According to dataminer OatmealDome, there is also one undocumented change, that being changes to the Japanese censor list, along with small updates to web browser and system apps. Atmosphere is said to work fine on the new update without issues.

Ver. 15.0.1 (Released October 31, 2022)​

• Resolved an issue causing Error Code: 2181-1000 to appear when playing DLC from a console other than your primary console.
  • Resolved an issue preventing screenshots during specific in-game scenes for some games.
  • General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.

:arrow:Source

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop crying.

I'm a-m-u-s-e-d.

Your inability to manage multiple responses in a single reply is a *special* trait.
be careful about the mental illness thing as that's a sensitive subject for some. as for your argument, I did put @smf on my ignore list a while back, so he must've pissed me off at some point. anyway, instead of getting into argument with him, I'd suggest you do the same before it escalates. ;)

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
be careful about the mental illness thing as that's a sensitive subject for some. as for your argument, I did put @smf on my ignore list a while back, so he must've pissed me off at some point. anyway, instead of getting into argument with him, I'd suggest you do the same before it escalates. ;)
I don't remember it, but I guess you share traits with @tabzer if you force me into responding aggressively.

I have no quarms about escalating if someone wants to bring it. I will always stand up to bullies like him.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
TIL having no sense of a humor is a disability. If I can force you to act aggressively, @smf, how can I "force you" to "disappear"?

Last edited by tabzer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-