Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
OP
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep we have another stability update lol.

images.jpeg.jpg

Nintendo has just released another new firmware update for the Switch. It bumps the system up to version 14.1.2.

Nintendo dataminer OatmealDome has looked into what actually has been updated and its not much.

Screenshot_20220614-131753_Samsung Internet.jpg

As always if you have a hacked system don't update until we have more information onto if anything has been broken.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just updated on a legit switch, since I don't want to come back from sleep mode without having saved, then accidentally click on the update button, losing my progress. I wish the switch didn't do that, maybe tell you when you exit a game? anyway, kinda curious if atmosphere even works with this firmware without needing to be updated.

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just updated on a legit switch, since I don't want to come back from sleep mode without having saved, then accidentally click on the update button, losing my progress. I wish the switch didn't do that, maybe tell you when you exit a game? anyway, kinda curious if atmosphere even works with this firmware without needing to be updated.
it does mate, I updated mine this morning

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ