Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got some warnings for being racist/overly sexist/homophobic. :D
Mods took me seriously. :(

hardy'o welcome my dear Irish brother though.

An Irishman?.. racist? sexist? homophobic?...Nooo!!! :lol: Thanks for the tip though - I'll keep me Oirish humour in check... just in case!! LMAO

Nice 'festive' name you got yourself there Nollog!!! For the rest of you... The Irish word for Christmas = Nollaig!! B-)

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted-236924

A bit cheaper here - but it's more to do with not wanting the kids to have too much of the 3D thing on their eyesight.
What about the parental controls that would prevent the kids from turning on the 3D?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can disable the 3D in the parental controls section.
Also, for some reason the 3DS is actually selling cheaper than the DSi XL right now where I live, even though it's a better console. Might be because of the sales, but it still somewhat annoys me that the console I bought is still being sold at $169 while the 3DS is selling at $139 (or $129 in some places)

Reactions: 1 person

mutant2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey thanks everybody for the huge welcome!... Sorry for the late replies... too much beer and sausage over the Christmas!! :lol:
@ Firegrey.. yup that's me! I did say hello to you before in another thread back in September... can't remember where that was now though... brain cells depletion from the beer again!! LOL

To answer the DSi XL Vs 3DS again.... for the movies and cartoons - you can't beat the XL for the kids! I have a new 3DS myself - so it's great for bribing the kids whenever I need to!! LOL

This is a HUGE site and so much going on... It'll take me years to get around it all, but hope to meet you all around in the other topics. I think if I keep posting in here - I might exhaust my awesome welcome... so thanks guys and looking forward to getting to know some of you as time goes by. :D

jarejare3

PROFILE CHANGE!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Welcome :mthr:. Looks like I'm late for this one too.... Anyways you know what to do, Feel free to ask anyone about anything
I'm jarejare3 the Black Rock Shooter Fan. You can ask me all about her :creep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy