Intro...status of my gaming devices!

sleepyowl90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all!

Had heard of this helpful site before, but it had been a few years. Finally joined when I decided to pull my 3DS (O3DSXL) out of a drawer and see if it still works. It's been idle for at least 4+ years. Surprisingly, so far, the battery doesn't seem to be bulging and it's holding a decent charge.

I did put cfw on my 3ds before, but it was running Luma8.1.1 and I've now got it updated to 12, so doing good! I'm about to go pick up a larger SD card...I still only had a 4gb in it, so I need a larger one!

I also have a DSi Lite that hasn't been powered on in years that I may at least charge to see what happens.

One of these days I plan to pull my old Wii out of the closet too. I know it's running homebrew and I was running games off a USB drive, but I don't remember what I did to it back in the day! The games I played the most on it way back when were RE4 and Harvest Moon Animal Parade and the GC version of Harvest Moon Magical Melody. Have a library of a good 20 games on my shelf, some of which I haven't played still!

I also have a PS3 and PS4 but they are still stock. The PS4 is still in use...mostly Fortnite and Fall Guys these days. The PS3 hasn't been powered on in 4+ years so no idea of it's condition either! Prior to Fortnite, I adored the UC4 mutiplayer.

As for PC, mostly casual Steam games such as Graveyard Keeper, My Time at Portia, Stardew Valley, etc.

That's about it!

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch