Hi i'm Dinofly

Dinofly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hello there, i'm Dinofly. I've been around for many years in the retrogaming / emulation community but just decided to join gbatemp for my first post.
I am also one of the maintainers of Planet Emulation which is one of the oldest emulation websites still up and running.
I love getting the most ouf of my consoles just for the sake of it since i don't really spend time playing games, but i hope i will have more time once i retire :)
I recently got more interested in hardware tinkering so that's why i am here !

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello there, i'm Dinofly. I've been around for many years in the retrogaming / emulation community but just decided to join gbatemp for my first post.
I am also one of the maintainers of Planet Emulation which is one of the oldest emulation websites still up and running.
I love getting the most ouf of my consoles just for the sake of it since i don't really spend time playing games, but i hope i will have more time once i retire :)
I recently got more interested in hardware tinkering so that's why i am here !
Welcome to GBAtemp, Dinofly. What communities were you in back then? I used to visit Planet Emulation many years ago, amazing site. Thanks for reliving my childhood.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1698414056332.png

Dinofly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Welcome to GBAtemp, Dinofly. What communities were you in back then? I used to visit Planet Emulation many years ago, amazing site. Thanks for reliving my childhood.
At the time i was only active in french forums, usenet and IRC channels. Wow, usenet... it takes me back. I was talking about retrogaming on a platform that is now retro itself.

• Love
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto