salv

Male Nurse
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
oh, god. another battle network? where the hell is Megaman X8???
i just purchased a DSLite and the only megaman game that seems intriguing to me is megaman ZX or w/e its called. ill give it a rent like i do with every other megaman game besides battlenetwork... we'll see how this game shapes up. im pretty tied up with New Supermario Bros and Metroid Prime Hunters.

Rockman GFF

Trophies
Website
shootingstar-rockman.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
This game is a hundred years after the EXE Series. Making it a completely new series.

"Ryusei no Rockman" = Rockman of the Meteor Shower

http://www.capcom.co.jp/ryusei/

Releases this December in Three different versions according to latest KoroKoro Magazine Issue. It's indicated that the Brother Band System through WiFi Connection will allow you to power up your Rockman if your Brother is Online besides just battling.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well I'm not afraid to admit that I enjoy playing the mmbn games (although I do agree that it is getting too repetitve to even comprehend) but wth is going on here???

salv

Male Nurse
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
can ANYBODY say whats goin on with megaman and capcom in general? wheres X9? (i accidentally typed X8 on my previous post mainly cuz i lost count after X7) they left the X Series totally Hanging on its ass. what about Zero 5? is there going to be one? Capcom always does this too us. i might as well purchase THE LAST megaman Zero/X/ZX/MMBN/MM/ series game to figure what the hell happens in the end.
MMBN confused me after 3 and 4 confused me even more and then 5 just let me down with the co-op navis or w/e so i stopped playing.
Zero 4... well what the hell is going to happen with Neotopia? X should stop being a couch potato and own some reploids.
MMX8- Ok... soooo0oo0 capcom says no more Sigma... whats up with axl, X's history and Zero's History? where is wily? jeeeeeez. but capcom made me laugh when they confirmed sigma is gonna die hahaha.
MMZX- this game sounds to quirky to actually appeal to MM fans. im a MM fan and yet im not one bit intrested in this new series.
Megaman Rebirth WTFZersssss- ummmmm lets just call it battle network 7. maybs the kid is lans great great grandson or somthin. and then lan turns into Dr. Light or somthin.

im done with my rant. can anybody tell me what happens in MMBN5-6 or w.e? i wanna kno the outcome of the whole series.
thx.

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can ANYBODY say whats goin on with megaman and capcom in general? wheres X9? (i accidentally typed X8 on my previous post mainly cuz i lost count after X7) they left the X Series totally Hanging on its ass. what about Zero 5? is there going to be one? Capcom always does this too us. i might as well purchase THE LAST megaman Zero/X/ZX/MMBN/MM/ series game to figure what the hell happens in the end.
MMBN confused me after 3 and 4 confused me even more and then 5 just let me down with the co-op navis or w/e so i stopped playing.
Zero 4... well what the hell is going to happen with Neotopia? X should stop being a couch potato and own some reploids.
MMX8- Ok... soooo0oo0 capcom says no more Sigma... whats up with axl, X's history and Zero's History? where is wily? jeeeeeez. but capcom made me laugh when they confirmed sigma is gonna die hahaha.
MMZX- this game sounds to quirky to actually appeal to MM fans. im a MM fan and yet im not one bit intrested in this new series.
Megaman Rebirth WTFZersssss- ummmmm lets just call it battle network 7. maybs the kid is lans great great grandson or somthin. and then lan turns into Dr. Light or somthin.

im done with my rant. can anybody tell me what happens in MMBN5-6 or w.e? i wanna kno the outcome of the whole series.
thx.
Technically, the X series was supposed to end at X5 (Inafune's intentions), but Capcom likes milking their cash cows, so...

Based on the ending of Zero 4, there will be no Zero 5. :'(
"Neotopia?" It's Neo Arcadia for the Zero series, and Netopia for MMBN. Supposedly, ZX should have something to explain what happens to it.

The more important question should be, "Where's Megaman 9!?"

And what's wrong with ZX? I was a little skeptical at first, but after watching some gameplay I really really want to get the game in my hands!

From what I've seen, Rebirth isn't meant to be a Battle Network sequal, but more of a successor. It's similar to attract some of the die-hard fans, but different to justify a new series (while alienating people who are sick of the RPG-ish game). In my opinion, it looks kinda cruddy and I would prefer the traditional 2D styled battles from BN, but I'll try it before I judge. I just hope that it's not fully voiced or I may look to import again...

Ferrian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how well the previous games in the X series sold? Maybe they weren't selling that well so Capcom is hesitant to make another one.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Does anyone know how well the previous games in the X series sold? Maybe they weren't selling that well so Capcom is hesitant to make another one.

i dont think X8 sold well in the PS2, because there was a port to PC i supose... i'm just shooting in the dark here, since that X7 was the only exclusive Megaman to the PS2, the rest was ported to PC (X4, X5, X6 & X8).

salv
Some say MMBN could end with MMBN6 some dont.. at least my friends who ended it told me that
wacko.gif
i'm still ending MMBN4 though
gbasp.gif

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a quote ready, but I'm pretty sure someone confirmed that BN6 is the last one.

X6 was ported to PC only in Japan and Korea, but had no English release whatsoever.
X7 as well.
X8's PC release is special as it allows you to interchange the languages without messing with the files on your own. Anyone who wanted it in English had to import as it had no English release either.

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why can't Capcom just make a brand new series and stop making MMBN games?

I'm still waiting for a Megaman Legends sequel..Â
mad.gif
What? They just did...
unsure.gif

I think it would be best if the topic name was changed a bit. The new game is similar to the BN games, but is still a new series according to Capcom.

The direct-to-harddrive download English X8 never caught my eye. Where was it being hosted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning