New loader for the Supercard DSTWO... and DSONE!

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey guys, I just sent a PM to Godslash on the English Supercard forum, asking if they'd release the Evolution OS before the 18th or the 19th, and his/her reply was: ok, will do it later.

I'm not sure what he/she meant though, are they planning on releasing it later, or are they going to release it one of these days?
unsure.gif

referencer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Hey guys, I just sent a PM to Godslash on the English Supercard forum, asking if they'd release the Evolution OS before the 18th or the 19th, and his/her reply was: ok, will do it later.
I'm thinking it's a very clever autoresponse to PMs.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
referencer said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
rofl2.gif

Maybe, but I sent them a couple of PMs before, and they always answered to the point, so I doubt this is an autoresponse
tongue.gif

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
referencer said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
rofl2.gif

Maybe, but I sent them a couple of PMs before, and they always answered to the point, so I doubt this is an autoresponse
tongue.gif
They said it was a Christmas present so it might not be ready until Christmas Eve or Christmas Day!
frown.gif

servu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FEFL said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
referencer said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
rofl2.gif

tongue.gif
They said it was a Christmas present so it might not be ready until Christmas Eve or Christmas Day!
frown.gif
They said "We had prepared a Christmas and New Years gift for all owners!" @ official anounce

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@servu: I know, but it'd be stupid of them to give it on New Year, cos then the Christmas gift would be a week late
ohmy.gif
Giving it on Christmas, on the other hand, would be better, cos having early gifts is better than late gifts
biggrin.gif

@BoxShot: It's most likely that the EOS will be released on Christmas, but the DSTWO has been pushed back into late January
frown.gif
It'd be cool, though.

I'd definitely love them if they released the EOS before the 19th, cos I'm off to France yet again, without internetz
frown.gif

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
dong1225 said:
QUOTE said:
The team call the new EOS a transition for the carts that will "look like a computer going from DOS to Windows".

Can I take that statement as "Yeah, the previous Supercard was like that DOS piece of shit" from the team themselves?
Also going to Windows doesn't sound that much promising to me LOL.
Well, this may have been covered, but if you'll read the article again, it's going to come out for both SC DSONE and ONE i, as well as an even more feature rich version for the DSTWO.

Rapfnny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can Call out the RTG(Real-Time-Guide) whenever in the game.
09121212031064c5e90a100df5.jpg.thumb.jpg

RTG supports not only txt format file, but also the pictures guide! Ok, you can check the maps anytime ingame.
0912121203c83a972442b136bf.jpg.thumb.jpg

And there is a evolution for "Slow Motion" function. We had improved it from Cheat into a Hardware Mode. It controls the speed of CPU to control the game speed. It's stabler and better compatibility.
0912121203cdd8db895c181814.jpg.thumb.jpg

Call out the ingame menu and enter "Flies Broswer" to operate the files on your microsd card. You can copy, cut, paste, delete files. Of course, you can also run some program with it.
091212120313d2ed0f2b75dd99.jpg.thumb.jpg

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Rapfnny said:
Call out the ingame menu and enter "Flies Broswer" to operate the files on your microsd card. You can copy, cut, paste, delete files. Of course, you can also run some program with it.
091212120313d2ed0f2b75dd99.jpg.thumb.jpg
Is this last feature only for the DSTWO version I'm going to guess? Also, can you do the images in the game guide on the DSONE version? Even if it's just for the DSTWO version, that's really pretty cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig...