)

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
If you look at sonicslasher sig the boarder defines the edges of the sig. On yours you have some white spots on the body of the man and below the "Bru" of your name at the edges of the sig that blend into the white of the forum board a boarder would correct this.
Try this (photoshop)
Step 1 : Make a new layer above all other layers and then select all, and do a 1 pixel black inside stroke. Stroke can be found by Edit > Stroke

Step 2 : Make a new layer above the 1 pixel black stroked layer and select all, do a 3 pixel black inside stroke, then a 2 pixel white inside stroke.

Step 3 : Turn the layer just made (in step 2) so that the settings are on overlay.
Examples

Bruinbaard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok ok i will make a border... and i also find the font not so nice but i couldn't really think of a beteer one to fit, who knows one?(with dl link would be nice
smile.gif
)

Bruinbaard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It has border now too just added. But i think i won't be able to change the font anymore since i saved it as jpeg so it's now just one picture and not a load of layers. And it's all locked T-T next time i also save as png

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
It has border now too just added. But i think i won't be able to change the font anymore since i saved it as jpeg so it's now just one picture and not a load of layers. And it's all locked T-T next time i also save as png
you mean .psd right?

a png is pretty much the same as jpeg just that it's file size is bigger (and maybe the quality)

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill