new here but I feel right at home

angelzbl0od

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!!!!!!! So I finally got a 3ds and a DsTwo almost a month ago and I LOVE IT!!!!!!

It seems that every question I need to ask I can already find the answer in the forums here and that is so awesome. I cannot wait to see what happens with the future of the 3ds and homebrew. I would love to see some custom OS.

This is my first Nintendo product since the game cube and I love it already. I consider myself mostly a pc gamer but if I play a console its almost always PS3.

I travel a lot for my job so the 3ds is perfect for me. No more boring nights in the hotel now I am entertained for hours, and with the Nyco extended life battery I almost never find myself with a dead battery!!!!!!

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome aboard.
yay.gif

We are currently experiencing high waters due to 3DS "theory hackers", or "thackers". Do tread lightly.
Have a safe trip.

D

Deleted User

Welcome This is a great forum i use it alot but i don't post very often but make sure you post!

angelzbl0od

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I seen everyone was going nuts for the girl that made the "cum here" topic. tbh there are prob more females here than any other gaming site i have seen in a while. although most of them are far to young to even drule over yet

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there! Im iggloo, and I LOVE the temp. this is my favorite place to be, and depending on where you hang out, theres lots of fun to be had
biggrin.gif

EDIT: Forgot to mention i have a ps3 too so if you want we can trade psn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?