New headphones?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aight, so after several years of faithful service, the buds that came with my Meizu M6 have died. They can probably be revived if I change the plug, but it would look a bit ugly. Despite being one of those "packaged with" earphones that manufacturers usually skimped on, these were great, had a lot of bass, etc. I have about a $30 dollar budget. I do not want in-ear headphones, but either earbuds or those clip over the ear ones. I haven't been keeping up with sound so help would be appreciated in finding some...

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
i like the apple ear phones
Now I still have the Apple earphones from my iPod touch, and I am looking for something a LOT better. I'm spoiled by a rather decent sound system for my PC and want something that sounds at least a bti like it

QUOTE(airpirate545 @ Oct 31 2009, 03:59 PM) Try checking here: http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8404
These look good though the post is dated and there might be better alternatives...

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If you like an open design, then go with the Portapros, though the bass isn't as good/the same as a closed design like the Sennheiser HD202s. I'd say the 202s have stronger bass. Also, since the Portapros are open, they leak a nice amount of sound depending on the volume level which also means if you're going to listen to it in the car or somewhere loud, you might have to turn it up more than the 202s. I like the Portapros more because it's open giving a less muffled sound though but mine had some wire damage at the jack.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like those PortaPros. I can't stand completely isolated designs because I have chronic tinnitus. I like bass, but I don't need exuberant amounts of it. Especially if the bass overpowers everything else

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...