Hacking New Gateway 3.1.1 update (with Cubic Ninja support!)

iViperz

Trophies
XP
Country
Can this work on a N3DS 8.1j? Just got a new one today and have heard conflicting results.

There was an issue whereby the multi rom menu wasn't working in emunand, but updating your emunand fixes the issue. Taken from Gateways website.

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just letting everyone know the updates out!
Oh hell yeah! No need to fsck around with the sky3ds(and oot), and just checked the NIB 2001a ps3 that I bought 3.0.1 fw... man I'm golden today!*

*excepting trying to swap my old 64GB vita card back from slim to vita only to get the dreaded must update fw, although since I have $100 dongles(ps3s) I'm still golden...

[EDIT]
apparently cubic ninja's going to be the $10 best spent on my n3dsxl... :D
[/EDIT]

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I has a question, does the nand restore feature work on the new 3ds or only on the older 3ds models? Cause I just bought a n3ds xl and I haven't heard anything to that effect.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so how long until there is a sav we can load to CN without online through GW menu save restore or a sav dongle?
and can i write a sav to a EU CN cart with a US 3ds xl with GW save menu?

i assume we cant take a dump from someone else becaue it would be locked tot hat cart right?
we would need to get the raw exploited sav file from GW right?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Join us next time for the sequel,

* Is There Any News or Rumour on How Soon is SOON for the Gateway OOT or Cubic Ninja Exploit on the Old 3DS?

no. Mset and browser exploit is 100 time better. ;)

Reactions: memomo and logg

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The QR code downloads a payload from gateway servers, it doesn't matter what application you launch on your computer to display the QR code. You only have to scan the qr code once. Next time you want to use gateway, just pretend like you're going to scan the qr code, and when it comes time to scan it, it'll just boot gateway.
Sorry didn't continue beyond this as it's just SO WRONG! The QR image itself IS the ENCODED PAYLOAD! FFS!

maikaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Was going to purchase OOT JP and savedongle for 85 AUD but thank God for this.

Now I'll just import CN from amazon JP + shipping for about 60 AUD

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry didn't continue beyond this as it's just SO WRONG! The QR image itself IS the ENCODED PAYLOAD! FFS!

I tried to scan the code offline. it requires internet access. so it has to download the payload.

Reactions: Margen67

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Join us next time for the sequel,

* Is There Any News or Rumour on How Soon is SOON for the Gateway OOT or Cubic Ninja Exploit on the Old 3DS?

it was probably all part of GW's plan all along they knew people would be pissed if they announced right away that you needed a game so they dragged it out so people got worried and desperate and would be happy with anyhthing at that point before they made the announcement and release

Reactions: Kohmei

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...