Hacking New Gateway 3.1.1 update (with Cubic Ninja support!)

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok FUCK THIS, I'm going to walmart. If the urge to buy hits me right there and then its gonna happen. Just gotta text myself the list of serial #'s not fuck with.

YEAH BRUH. Freighttrain HYPETRAIN IS BACK.
latest

Reactions: tony_2018

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok FUCK THIS, I'm going to walmart. If the urge to buy hits me right there and then its gonna happen. Just gotta text myself the list of serial #'s not fuck with.

I doubt walmart will have it. Your best bet if you want it ASAP is gamestop

Kohmei

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still not getting "GW3D" in emunand. Moreover, the GW menu comes up and says 3.1.0 and the file size is exactly the same as the last launcher.dat. Did they forget to include the new one maybe?

chr0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
haha just tested this with classic 3DS to install the save, doesn't work (i knew from there page, just wanted to test it myself)
Then i took my N3DS (FW 9.5.0-23E) and scanned the QR, it worked fine for installing the save file but will not boot GW :P , :) then i tried it on the classic 3DS again, it just crashes the game back to the 3DS menu

EDIT:
At least my CN game is now ready for when i get a N3DS XL (when there still at 9.0 or 9.2 :D )

Oh nice. So I can install the exploit from my 9.5 N3DS without having to risk my 9.0 online.

I wonder if someone could dump the save and we could just restore it the same with we do with OOT.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Anyone confirm being able to do the CN Exploit via Sky3DS?

Well i tried it with my N3DS, the trick to install the save, does work :), since i don't have a 9.2 or lower N3DS anymore i can't test it, but the save is on it, when trying on my classic 3DS, it crashes when entering QR Code.
So i assume if i had a 9.2 or lower N3DS it would worked fine :)

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After pressing Boot into Gateway Mode on the Gateway menu it just brings me back to sysnand, any ideas?

Press select

You should backup your sysnand and format emunand. Remove the micro sd card and format your sysnand. then update your emunand.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just spotted it. Been in all day, the second I step out the house to do shit and the update drops!

same... but i only left to eat dinner, and i swear i checked just before i left.
Anyway, this update is useless to me, i already can use LoZ: OoT, and dont have cubic ninja, i have an american 3ds, and i already knew that "close the lid to fix head tracking" stuff.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This works on my Cubic Ninja Sky3ds style...

Its so sad... Two of my Sky3ds are now solely used to get into Gateways Exploit. B-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...