Hacking New Gateway 3.1.1 update (with Cubic Ninja support!)

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seriously though. It is beautiful to watch !
What the hell are you two talking about? I haven't messed with it yet becuase my 9 year old has our only gateway slotted right now and doing download play with a friend.

Starting to sound like p0rn.

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Guys remind me something plz...
Order of setup is

1)backup sysnand (gw menu)
2)format emunand (gw menu)
3)format sysnant (system settings)
4)Update emunand (emunand settings)

and we are set?

I remember that I had to input NNID in both sysnand and emunand after formats. At the moment my n3dsxl is at a state that there is no NNID set at all. After I create emunand and unlink and update it should I create a new NNID just for emunand or do I have to create on sysnand too?

DarkKaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do guys that have ordered their OOT cards and are still waiting for them feel?
Pretty good actually, my friend owns JAP CN so I just put my N3DS in gateway mode with his copy and won't turn it off until my OoT copy comes in the mail this Thursday which I got immediately after gateway released 3.1 before the prices spiked. :) For non piracy related purposes I'd rather have a legendary game in my collection than some shovelware ;)

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says it wipes my SD card so I was planning on transferring over my nand backup before doing so.

Yes make sure you backup your micro sd card first. The only thing that needs to be on it afterwards are the launcher.dat and nand.bin files (which the nand.bin file should also be backed up on the computer since the 3ds will delete it when you format emunand)

Jaredmf1012

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes make sure you backup your micro sd card first. The only thing that needs to be on it afterwards are the launcher.dat and nand.bin files (which the nand.bin file should also be backed up on the computer since the 3ds will delete it when you format emunand)

Gotcha, I should back up the Nintendo 3DS folder as well?

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
where I can find a copy of japanese cubic ninja? I've tried on amazon but there are no seller that ship to Italy :glare:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: