T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
It wont be numbered as it's not from a GBA cart or game.

Also, all of the games are NES games except Panel de Pon, so really you could just use PocketNES menu maker by Titney and make this yourself...

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Also, all of the games are NES games except Panel de Pon, so really you could just use PocketNES menu maker by Titney and make this yourself...
Better still use the pocket nes plugin and pogoshell. You can exit straight back to pogoshell plus do a load of other cool stuff.

smile.gif

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bah, play it on your NnesterJ.. it's more fulfilling that way..

Besides, the vba does funny stuff when emulating NES.. has anyone else experience blinking/breaking of the sprites?

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
don't know what the Nes emu is but it isn't as good as PocketNES, not too sure why they bothered with this release?

I could understand if they were all GC minigames, but why releasing the NES stuff?

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Did anyone else notice how they replaced the seals with .. yetis(??!) in the ice climbers game? Either that or I was playing a jap pirate my entire young adulthood..

Show me a "multi-boot" ROM of gamecube/e-reader rips.. and I'll show you a release group who just HAD to release something.. ANYTHING! Ahhh..
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land