Gaming New fairy tail game???

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I came across this today , when i was reading the fairy tail manga.
9356bd987db62243bb6756b42c1c64e1.jpg

A new fairy tail game for the ds
ohmy.gif
i really don't understand a word thats written in the picture , hopefully some one can translate it
blush.gif

But from what i see ,its seems like a button smashing game which i don't mind really mind.

Ringo619

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elza said:
Yeah it comes out tommorow for us because of the time diference
tongue.gif

ohmy.gif
ohh nice ,can't wait to try this , the nds has had a big game drought maybe cause of the 3ds.

pokeeiyuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a beat-em-up similar to the first Fairy Tail game on the DS.
The major differences that they're touting are that you can now have up to four people in multi-player at once and there are now 1.5 times more characters, with 35, than the first game.
From the character select screen on the scan, it looks like they changed the control scheme. It's now one button plus directions for "regular" and "sub" magics and one button for the "special" magics. So you'll have access to all of the character's magic at once versus having to select 3 of 5 options as in the first game.

http://www.hudson.co.jp/fairytail2/ is the official website for the game.

pokeeiyuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last three silhouettes look like Lisana, Nikola (Canis Minor/Plue) and Takahashi Meijin (as he was in the last game~).

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
qweasd123 said:
Who cares about the next shonen-based game?
Not to mention that shonens are for people who like to watch it.
^fixed

Sir you are wrong, Bleach is also shonen, but I wouldnt classify that as 5 year old stuff >.>

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh man, this game looks even MORE like Rave Master: Special Attack Force. It's everything I wanted in a DS fighter ;_;

(I played Rave Master for the GBA when it came out in Japan, and I loved how much it felt like a portable Smash Bros. The...localization felt weak, though ):

I'll...okay, I'll probably get it; goof around with the ROM for a bit and make a simple menu patch - but only if like, the entire game uses images and it's easy to hack. :/

i'm STILL enjoying Pokemon >___>

also: HURR DURR SHONEN GAMES R 4 KIDZ is kind of a silly thing to say. Have you EVER played Bleach: Blade of Fate or Dark Souls?

it's like, the only DS fighting game that actually has stayed on my flashcart, ever. :|

Lockmaster24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeaahhh... For 5 year olds huh.

Well my 9 year old brother can hardly understand half the things in manga...

So i guess maybe 12 year olds or greater.

Still want this game. BUT, i'm waiting

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
qweasd123 said:
Who cares about next crappy shonen-based game?
Not to mention that shonens are for 5 year old kids.
What?
-shonen translates into 'boy' or 'youth'- (Youth in Japan means pretty much anybody under the age of 20)
So you're saying that shonen is for 5 year olds? Are you saying that shojo is more mature, or are you talking about manga in general?
You know, there are adult themes in a lot of manga, not all shonen is designed for kids. In fact, IIRC Naruto featured uncensored (female
rolleyes.gif
) nudity in the original Japanese release.
And wasn't there a new Pokémon manga announced the other day that was said to be too graphic for children?

On-topic: I don't think it's worth getting this. It's likely not coming out anywhere but Japan, which means you probably need a good understanding of Japanese to play through the game (well if you do understand Japanese, then you can ignore what I just said
smile.gif
).

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
qweasd123 said:
Who cares about next crappy shonen-based game?
Not to mention that shonens are for 5 year old kids.
We do!
Sh?nen manga is not designed for five year olds. The target market is generally considered to be teenage boys. Certainly it is not aimed at those under ten. It also happens to be the most popular form of manga because it is also read by many girls and a lot of adults. So you are in the minority in the manga world.
If you don't like it then fine. But if you wish to insult those of us that do at least get your facts straight first.

I wish they would release these things outside of Japan.
frown.gif

.allbliss.

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pokeeiyuu said:
The last three silhouettes look like Lisana, Nikola (Canis Minor/Plue) and Takahashi Meijin (as he was in the last game~).

Nikola? Puuuun. LOL. A gimmick character again. Reminds me of Buggy from OP Gigant Battle. Takahashi Meijin? Who's that? (I'm sort of got lost track with the series, so...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...