OP
Trophies
Website
adf.ly
XP
Country
Malaysia
NOGKQwRAeqoUQH6V8VZoQPxzNmMoADDT.jpg

Nintendo of America has announced that these 2 DSi XL bundles will come with the DS game, "Mario vs Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!".
The bundle price will be US$170.

Source

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I always thought it weird that the old dsixl was more expensive than the 3DS. Guess Nintendo are finally getting around to fixing that, now they're the same price :lol:

Is the XL still selling that well?

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I always thought it weird that the old dsixl was more expensive than the 3DS. Guess Nintendo are finally getting around to fixing that, now they're the same price :lol:
hat's true.
Is the XL still selling that well?

In the US the two are already priced the same. At least, at GameStop I can say that's true. I don't really pay attention to pricing at other retailers but i'm assuming it's the same at our Walmart, K-mart,Best Buy, etc.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
i think the DSiXL is the perfect DSi unit to enjoy the entire DS library, especially now more than ever. i remember watching through the Ninokuni intro on that thing... it's beautiful. it's like fucking cinema, ahaha.

once you go XL, it's hard to go back to the smaller units. i myself played on my XL more often back when i first got my 3DS. the size of the screen and the volume of the speaker and the battery life, man, that battery life...

too bad my only slot1 flashcart got blocked when i got LoZ 4 Swords, which is why my 3DS is starting to get some love.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Si :D +1