rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Due Oct. 23, Europe will get metallic blue, light blue and red, preloaded with Flipnote Studio and Facebook. Also, buying one and taking it to the Nintendo DSi Shop over the Wi-Fi Connection will get 1,000 free DSi points.

The points offer is good from the date of release until March 2010. There was also an announcement of a new game due out the same day - Nintendo Presents: Style Boutique. In it, players act as a store consultant picking out stock to build a successful store. Exquisite!
blueDSi.jpg

dsi_blue_1.jpg

NINTENDO_1.jpg

Source

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
btw do other region nintendo points work on your red dsi becausei really want the dark blue one when it comes out but i live in america so i cant europeopn points

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sorry i cant answer that i dont use any of the DSi's features other then playing games i just don't have any interest in anything the DSi offers the only reason i bought it was because Red is my favorite color and i just picked it up while i was in japan.But i don't think other regions points work i could be wrong though.

Edit:i think you have to buy points for other regions on websites like for japanese DSi i think i would have to buy points off of play-asia.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
the light blue is not as the sky blue of the dsl but all of em look good (good Christmas gifts i guess)... red looks more outstanding than d.blue

Quote - The sin which makes you sad and repentant is more liked by Him than the good deed which turns you arrogant

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
Cool, they actually look pretty sweet. I think i'll stick with my dslite though, at least until we get a green one or a gold one.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i want that mauve dsi or like nintendo said pink dsi at my local eb games its as close to red that pink can get or im hoping ofr a limited edtion one for lengen of zelda of pokemon

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
someone, take a metallic blue one apart, and sell the shell to us; I'd rather take it apart than have to deal with 'Rick Astley Blue' DSi.
Genuine DSi parts, please
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel