Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
Raven Darkheart said:
since i dont have time to scroll. the important question remains...what can we do about pirating thhis new baby

if its been answered i apologize nd link me to sources
thanks
When we get the thing in our hands then we'll know.

My guess, well there is internal memory and a SD slot we might get into to hack or just the traditional slot-1 method, which shouldn't be too hard seeing that its just a DS with a camera on it. All we'll need is to upgrade firmware to make our cards work on a DSi and thats about it.
thx mate saved me the trouble of scrolling trough 29 pages.

this thing just extended the ds's lifespan by about 3 yrs so i guess i'll get one after i see what team cyclops decides to do with this

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
warmijwilfaain said:
Akoji said:
Im a little bit confused about the camera, is it 2 camera, 0.3 and 3 mp... or only 0.3 mp... because 0.3 is like... cell phone cam quality... and that sucks.

I have a 5MP quality cam on my phone
smile.gif
It's one 0.3 (the one on the inside) and one 3 (the one on the outside)
I'm afraid that's incorrect. They're both just 0.3MP.

D

Deleted User

ViRGE said:
warmijwilfaain said:
Akoji said:
Im a little bit confused about the camera, is it 2 camera, 0.3 and 3 mp... or only 0.3 mp... because 0.3 is like... cell phone cam quality... and that sucks.

I have a 5MP quality cam on my phone
smile.gif
It's one 0.3 (the one on the inside) and one 3 (the one on the outside)
I'm afraid that's incorrect. They're both just 0.3MP.
That's really bad
frown.gif

I'm not getting one

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Since they're both(iDS and Lite) almost the same shape and the hinge probably works the same way... I seriously hope they have tried to fix the annoying CRACKING HINGE.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TheWingless said:
Since they're both(iDS and Lite) almost the same shape and the hinge probably works the same way... I seriously hope they have tried to fix the annoying CRACKING HINGE.

Indeed, and that the L/R buttons keep working, not like with the DS Lite.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Good. I'll be looking forward to see the firmware dumped and its browser hacked for 3in1 RAM support. >XD

cory1492 said:
Looks like they'll have to increase system memory as well as have onboard user flash to stow applications like the web browser and audio mixer to be able to run them...

Anyone else notice how they keep making the stylus longer? Is it some Asian designer compensating for their short...?
If they had I think they'd have made the DS thicker not thinner. "longer and thinner" doesn't sound as right as "longer and thicker". XD But yeah they're definately trying to compensate for something they're short of and that is ideas... this article broke my Heart.
frown.gif

About that damned 'built-in supposedly faster browser': the 3in1 has DOUBLE the expansion memory that the Opera actually uses. IF the Opera could be patched to use ALL OF THAT RAM it could probably be alot better and faster.

thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think this incarnation is merely a stop-gap to simulate sales in japan until NCL releases a [true] successor to the ds. (although, it does feature the 2 things that were rumoured over a year ago [larger displays and the absense of the slot-two (gba) cartridge slot]

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skye07 said:
Weird, on PCM's site they say it's got 2 touch screens now :s
Nintendo have already said that there are only one touch screen, anyone who says different is wrong.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GBA>>>>>>> shitty camera

I really don't see why this is worth paying extra money for they are really just milking the nds now. I wish they made a redesign thats totally diffrent like the gba micro was and I really don't see what they where thinking removing the gba slot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: After my shower +1