• Start date
  • Views 3,470
  • Replies 19
C

croagunk.master

OP
193637-watch1.jpg
QUOTE said:
As usual, the latest rewards for Club Nintendo are actually cool enough to make you want to painstakingly redeem your games online.

There's a set of reversible pouches, which can be used to store any of the systems in the DS family and possibly even a bar of soap, should you want to go around hitting ne'er-do-wells.

More importantly, there's a replica of Game & Watch: Ball up for the taking, but only if you have a stockpile of coins. It's the first in the series of G&W handhelds, and it looks suitably gorgeous. If one were to show up at my house, I certainly wouldn't complain.
icon11.gif
Source
icon11.gif
Game & Watch™: Ball
icon11.gif
Reversible Pouches

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Kind of late.
The Game & Watch: Ball system looks mighty attractive! I doubt I'll get 1200 coins anytime soon, though. I'm not really interested in the reversible pouches, though.

C

croagunk.master

OP
SoulSnatcher said:
Kind of late.
The Game & Watch: Ball system looks mighty attractive! I doubt I'll get 1200 coins anytime soon. I'm not really interested in the reversible pouches, though.

I dunno why but I seem to really like those pouches.
tongue.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
this better have a different number on the back. because those of us who own originals are already a bit upset that they are releasing stuff we paid hundreds of dollars for (in the box) years after they stopped making them.

i'm curious how far they will go with this. i wonder if they will remake some of the other classic g&w systems.

-another world

C

croagunk.master

OP
Another World said:
this better have a different number on the back. because those of us who own originals are already a bit upset that they are releasing stuff we paid hundreds of dollars for (in the box) years after they stopped making them.

i'm curious how far they will go with this. i wonder if they will remake some of the other classic g&w systems.

-another world

Did they originally cost a 100 dollars?!

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hang on !!!! .... 'Sign up & start earning coins' ?!?!? - What happened to 'Stars' ?????

Seems like there's a difference between the USA and the UK 'club nintendo'

If I go to the UK site & sign up - I get 'stars catalogue' - & if I sign out & go to the site it talks about 'joining up & gettings stars'
& none of these 'new gifts' are even in the UK catalogue

So how do I transfer my 'Stars' to 'Coins' ??
Do I have to re-signup (AGAIN) onto the USA site to get 'coins' & if so what happens to my (although small) collection of 'Stars' ???
Can I sign up to the USA & transfer my 'stars' over to 'coins'..?????? (I doubt it)

Dam you Nintendo !!!!!

D

Deleted_171835

OP
CannonFoddr said:
Hang on !!!! .... 'Sign up & start earning coins' ?!?!? - What happened to 'Stars' ?????

Seems like there's a difference between the USA and the UK 'club nintendo'

If I go to the UK site & sign up - I get 'stars catalogue' - & if I sign out & go to the site it talks about 'joining up & gettings stars'
& none of these 'new gifts' are even in the UK catalogue

So how do I transfer my 'Stars' to 'Coins' ??
Do I have to re-signup (AGAIN) onto the USA site to get 'coins' & if so what happens to my (although small) collection of 'Stars' ???
Can I sign up to the USA & transfer my 'stars' over to 'coins'..?????? (I doubt it)

Dam you Nintendo !!!!!
Club Nintendo NA and the UK Club Nintendo are totally different sites.
You can't transfer stars from the UK Club Nintendo into coins for the NA Club Nintendo. These new rewards are only for the NA catalogue. FYI, you can't use Club Nintendo codes found in EU games on the NA site and vice-versa.

windwakr

Trophies
Website
windwakr.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Entered all my eligible games, painstakingly went through all the surveys(Why do they torture us like that?)....only got to 510 points.

Decided to just waste most of it on a 3 Zelda poster set.

x_r3ap3r_x

Trophies
XP
Well in only club Nintendo Australia had it i would get it straight away. I have 8250 stars, just waiting for something good to come alone, but nothing ever does
frown.gif

D

Deleted-236924

OP
windwakr said:
Entered all my eligible games, painstakingly went through all the surveys(Why do they torture us like that?)....only got to 510 points.

Decided to just waste most of it on a 3 Zelda poster set.
I got that too!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
croagunk.master said:
Another World said:

-another world

no, all lcd stuff of good quality was around $10-$19 each. the thing is the boxes never survive, they were just cardboard. if you find it mint on on ebay you can expect to pay $80 or more for it. the zelda duel screen sells for over $150 in the box, etc. i'm still hunting down a nice copy of octopus, i can't seem to grab one for under $75 with shipping.

-another world

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Another World said:
croagunk.master said:
Another World said:

-another world

no, all lcd stuff of good quality was around $10-$19 each. the thing is the boxes never survive, they were just cardboard. if you find it mint on on ebay you can expect to pay $80 or more for it. the zelda duel screen sells for over $150 in the box, etc. i'm still hunting down a nice copy of octopus, i can't seem to grab one for under $75 with shipping.

-another world
I remember finding a game and watch Zelda in a shop, but I dont remember the price.

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm... the red pouch looks pretty good, I have 300 points and I just wasted 550 for the Messenger Bag, I think I'll pass on this one this time, althought maybe later I'll change my mind x)

Officer Delibird

Trophies
Website
comitsblog.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
MigueelDnd said:
Hmmm... the red pouch looks pretty good, I have 300 points and I just wasted 550 for the Messenger Bag, I think I'll pass on this one this time, althought maybe later I'll change my mind x)
I love club nintendo and I get my codes for free at this one website if you would like I can send you a link through pm

C

croagunk.master

OP
Officer Delibird said:
MigueelDnd said:
I love club nintendo and I get my codes for free at this one website if you would like I can send you a link through pm

Really? PM me the site.

lexxlexx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Officer Delibird said:
MigueelDnd said:

pm me site

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY