Meharis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Peace folks ! Everyone needs to decide on his own if he wants to pirate games. It`s called free will.Let the authority handle it when pirates get caught... not some of us

Meharis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IronMask said:
So where's the new and improved loader? Enquiring pirates want to know!

Peace...
hate2.gif

yeah hell we were sooo patiently waiting the last couple of days. make the v0.2 public wiigator or waninkoko !

come on guys !!!

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Meharis said:
Peace folks ! Everyone needs to decide on his own if he wants to pirate games. It`s called free will.Let the authority handle it when pirates get caught... not some of us
yea the backup loader was just that A BACKUP loader, not pirate loader. marcan you need to understand that this wasnt made for piracy. why should we pay $40 for a modchip to play our own backups?, i dont see you bashing ever modchip company.

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just Installed this and now I want to uninstall it from my Wii Now but everytime I goto cIOS Uinstaller it's just black and I want it off my Wii now can anyone help me?

Rcolon85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrapperKeeperX said:
I just Installed this and now I want to uninstall it from my Wii Now but everytime I goto cIOS Uinstaller it's just black and I want it off my Wii now can anyone help me?

Any Title Deleter

Meharis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrapperKeeperX said:
Thanks I got rid of this usless cIOS it was a piece of junk anyway & evil!

hmm... i`m not so sure about that because waninkokos releases made some respective improvements, i guess there has to be modifiedbackup loaders to take the advantages of the new cios not only what waninkoko posted before, perhaps hiis loader does something really different than the wiigator one... maybe he will explain later on.marcan maybe right and there were really some issues with the old cios and waninkoko improved it e.g. how it handles the communication with the wii itself. as far as i understood it, the problem with the slow loading times of the backup launchers isn`t about 3x reading of the game but how cios handles the communicatiob with the system itself. we`ll have to wait and see where this leads...

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey trapper sounds like you got yourself almost trapped?!

I tried the cios fix 2x.. 1st no go..2nd x it worked...still crashes right before playing madden 09..

pal games are still bw for me as well.. but there is plenty to suffice in mine... (region)

Rcolon85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meharis said:
TrapperKeeperX said:

hmm... i`m not so sure about that because waninkokos releases made some respective improvements, i guess there has to be modifiedbackup loaders to take the advantages of the new cios not only what waninkoko posted before, perhaps hiis loader does something really different than the wiigator one... maybe he will explain later on.marcan maybe right and there were really some issues with the old cios and waninkoko improved it e.g. how it handles the communication with the wii itself. as far as i understood it, the problem with the slow loading times of the backup launchers isn`t about 3x reading of the game but how cios handles the communicatiob with the system itself. we`ll have to wait and see where this leads...

Yeah it has a version 2 of the DIP module and i'm not too sure but also revised cIOS.So most likely it does need to be compiled into a whole new modified loader.

Waninkoko already said that it wouldnt work it you installed it in its current state.

Miles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So anyone got a channel made for the new ISO Loader.
Otherwise I'll just fallback to using homebrew channel.

Meharis

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Miles said:

there is a iso loader ????

send it to me right now !!!

grog.gif

nope there is no v2 of a backup loader out there, just some lucky guys who are beta testing but anyways...

Rcolon85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Miles said:

Checkout the thread entitiled "Backup Launcher By Wiigator"

on the first post their is a bunch of links you'll find what ya lookin for

P.S. Its NOT V.2

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meharis said:
TrapperKeeperX said:

you are right there has to been improvements with the new DIP module but we dont yet because no one has modified with the loader and made a new one yet so we want to know but i am sure the last time i had talk with wiigator he said he is working on the launcher which will use the wii system menu as the loader and speed should be more then 3x for sure not positive but sure

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cooler89 said:
Meharis said:
TrapperKeeperX said:

you are right there has to been improvements with the new DIP module but we dont yet because no one has modified with the loader and made a new one yet so we want to know but i am sure the last time i had talk with wiigator he said he is working on the launcher which will use the wii system menu as the loader and speed should be more then 3x for sure not positive but sure
useing the system menu, will require you to reburn your games that you burnt for the current loader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.