Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyLJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK I got a DS lite and have always had an R4......... Now due to it being old and lame now and not playing New Mario and Luigi....... Ive Been thinking of Updating my card.... Can Any1 tell me what card is the best nowdays and why?? And also If I buy something like an Acekard Can i use my SD Card from my R4?? Thanks! As much Info on this as possible Would be greatly appreciated PPL Thanks!
biggrin.gif

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using the SD card from my old R4,so you can. And also stop making topics like this,there are tons of them. But that's a future note,but if I were you I would get Cyclos or Acekard 2i,which is what i got,which is pretty nice since Akaio 1.5

JohnnyLJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I cant ask questions from readin if the posts dont answer my questions....... God y do ppl complain when ppl ask for help......... :-\ will acekard2i work on ds lite then? Im a newbie i know and assumed it was for the DSi ......... I just dont want to buy the wrong card thats all
smile.gif
thanks
smile.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Wrong section, look a bit for yourself prior to making a thread about the same question that million other people said..

This is the thread dedicated to questions like yours: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=70252
Just use the form as everybody else and you'll get your answer..

And please, don't write like this:
QUOTE said:
God y do ppl complain when ppl ask for help
Some people find it hard to understand..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-