New Card?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by JohnnyLJ, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2009

New Card? by JohnnyLJ at 9:48 PM (750 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. JohnnyLJ
    OP

Newcomer JohnnyLJ Newbie

United Kingdom
    OK I got a DS lite and have always had an R4......... Now due to it being old and lame now and not playing New Mario and Luigi....... Ive Been thinking of Updating my card.... Can Any1 tell me what card is the best nowdays and why?? And also If I buy something like an Acekard Can i use my SD Card from my R4?? Thanks! As much Info on this as possible Would be greatly appreciated PPL Thanks! [​IMG]

2. omgpwn666

Member omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

United States
    Im using the SD card from my old R4,so you can. And also stop making topics like this,there are tons of them. But that's a future note,but if I were you I would get Cyclos or Acekard 2i,which is what i got,which is pretty nice since Akaio 1.5

3. JohnnyLJ
    OP

Newcomer JohnnyLJ Newbie

United Kingdom
    Well I cant ask questions from readin if the posts dont answer my questions....... God y do ppl complain when ppl ask for help......... :-\ will acekard2i work on ds lite then? Im a newbie i know and assumed it was for the DSi ......... I just dont want to buy the wrong card thats all [​IMG] thanks [​IMG]

4. Kinnikuman

Newcomer Kinnikuman Advanced Member

United States
    Ya it'll work on your DS Lite

5. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    Wrong section, look a bit for yourself prior to making a thread about the same question that million other people said..

This is the thread dedicated to questions like yours: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=70252
    Just use the form as everybody else and you'll get your answer..

And please, don't write like this:
    Some people find it hard to understand..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.