Hardware New burned Wii/GCN games don't boot

YumYumSauce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I downloaded Greenday Rock Band and it would not boot up. I've been using the same DVDs the same software and the same burner for all my other games and for some reason I get nothing. I even bought a new type of DVD and still it wont boot up.
I tested out some old Wii games and they boot up fine and old Gamecube games work fine as well but when I burned a copy of Turok Evolution just now it will not boot up.

What the heck is going on?

EDIT: I forgot to mention. I burned Greenday Rock Band on my last Lightscribe disc and it booted up fine, so I don't thibnk its the burner

afnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
too many things it could be........but I had a similar problem a while back. I had a bunch that worked then all of a sudden none would. After a week of wasting disc I reinstalled windows and imageburn and all was welll again. ........ since I have went to usb loading, its a lot less hassle and a lot easier to fix. greenday works fine from usb for me too

YumYumSauce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I think I'll try reinstalling IMGburn first before I go reinstalling windows
tongue.gif

YumYumSauce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well new Gamecube games as in ones I have recently downloaded and I have a Wiikey 1 so I'm loading from the disc channel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1