New burned Wii/GCN games don't boot

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by YumYumSauce, Jun 19, 2010.

Jun 19, 2010
  1. YumYumSauce
    OP

Newcomer YumYumSauce Advanced Member

United States
    So I downloaded Greenday Rock Band and it would not boot up. I've been using the same DVDs the same software and the same burner for all my other games and for some reason I get nothing. I even bought a new type of DVD and still it wont boot up.
    I tested out some old Wii games and they boot up fine and old Gamecube games work fine as well but when I burned a copy of Turok Evolution just now it will not boot up.

What the heck is going on?

EDIT: I forgot to mention. I burned Greenday Rock Band on my last Lightscribe disc and it booted up fine, so I don't thibnk its the burner

2. afnuke

Member afnuke GBAtemp Regular

United States
    too many things it could be........but I had a similar problem a while back. I had a bunch that worked then all of a sudden none would. After a week of wasting disc I reinstalled windows and imageburn and all was welll again. ........ since I have went to usb loading, its a lot less hassle and a lot easier to fix. greenday works fine from usb for me too

3. YumYumSauce
    OP

United States
    Thanks. I think I'll try reinstalling IMGburn first before I go reinstalling windows [​IMG]

4. Juanmatron

Member Juanmatron Slater Color

Spain
    New GameCube games? [​IMG]

Burn at 1x with Imgburn and say your method to load games ¬¬.

5. WitoRIT92

Member WitoRIT92 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    at softpedia.com
    they have a img burn portable try it out.

6. YumYumSauce
    OP

United States
    Well new Gamecube games as in ones I have recently downloaded and I have a Wiikey 1 so I'm loading from the disc channel