New: Boktai: The Sun Is In Your Hands BETA (U)

L

Light

i never liked msg for gbc..maybe it's just me...but it doesn't have the "Feel" that the other mgs has..

S

SSJ9_Gogeta

the thing is... u can't.....

it uses a realtime clock and the sun does come out, but the sensor doesn't work...which u need to activated the "piledriver", which u need to do to continue with the game....

IorIYagami

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello!
I've founded (using the Cheat Search in VBA) the variables that control Light Sensor, but though I modify them their value doesn't change, only works in Japanese patched version. These are the variables:
(byte) 0x020011c0
(byte) 0x020011c2
(byte) 0x0203d91e
These variables control light intensity, for example, to have one square of light on, you have to have all these set to 06. The variable that counts square lights on is:
(byte) 0x03001c2d
I've founded too the variable that control Gun del Sol meter, which is the following:
(16bits) 0x0203d818
But this is not enough!, because you need at last 1 square of light to get the piledriver to work, so i get stucked there! please anyone release an IPS patch like eurasia one!

Have any idea?

Vizenzo

Trophies
Website
soundclick.com
XP
Country
wow iory all that you said is very interesting... please someone can investigate more
tongue.gif

IorIYagami

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, it's is a Beta, but this has nothing to do with the fact that you can't control light with some kind of "light sensor emulation" like Eurasia Patch. I'm sure that this version will say goodbye to you later with a "to be continued" msg, but not so soon!!

Vizenzo

Trophies
Website
soundclick.com
XP
Country
I think that the patch for this beta.... is difficult to make it ... because eurasia doesnt waste time on this beta.. i suppose.. only a supposition... i would like to patch it if i know how to make it
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: But let's see what GabeN decides though