NULL

New: Boktai: The Sun Is In Your Hands BETA (U)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by T-hug, Jul 18, 2003.

1. ShadowXP

ShadowXP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dec 20, 2002
    Listen, there's no point getting wound up with this. The full english version is due in September, so don't get your knickers in a twist, guys. [​IMG]

-Shadow.

2. IorIYagami

IorIYagami Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2003
    Yeah, ShadowXP.You're probably right. Anyway, I'll try to play Jap version with understanding of game menus due to US version, and then save and try to load that saved game on US Beta version xD. Just to read something!!

Oh my god, that sound pathetic...[​IMG]U

3. ShadowXP

ShadowXP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dec 20, 2002
    Um, your not going to get very far doing that. All you'll be doing is corrupting your ROM image. Trust me, I've done it before.

4. BMH

BMH Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2003
    Netherlands
    Is this beta a full game or only a part of the game? I'm not talking about how far you can play this rom.

5. AutoPrime

AutoPrime GBAtemp bum

Jun 30, 2003
    United States
    My Computer
    part of the game

6. ShadowXP

ShadowXP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dec 20, 2002
    It's only part of the game. READ the topic next time.

7. No Name Trowa Barton

No Name Trowa Barton Namaiki iun-ja naiyo™

Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    the whole world is in my hands.
    bmh is proving once again that on BBS's people post without reading through the topic [​IMG]

8. FlashAdv

FlashAdv Lord of the Rings Online

Jan 23, 2003
    Netherlands
    why does this version have enemy's like spiders but not in the japanese version :S

9. NeoBahamut

NeoBahamut Dragon King of GBATemp

Dec 15, 2002
    Taiwan
    what do you do when your gun overheats???

10. LuXo

LuXo Advanced Member

Apr 16, 2003
    ive seen spider in japanese version, i think enemies are different when its night and day. I didnt see any spiders at night but in the day ive seen a lot (it was easier to get into the castle at night [​IMG] )

11. shaunj66

shaunj66 Administrator

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    United Kingdom
    South England
    Nice release. Shame it's limited. Oh well, a nice taste of what is to come! [​IMG] Oh and I have to say, I like the font used on the dialogue, very easy to read and nice on the eyes.

12. ShadowXP

ShadowXP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dec 20, 2002
    Take of that 'booster'. You know, the thing that upgrades your gun. [​IMG]

13. No Name Trowa Barton

No Name Trowa Barton Namaiki iun-ja naiyo™

Oct 24, 2002
    United States
    the whole world is in my hands.
    ya the game is made to be easyer to play at night becaus at night you have no sunlight to recharge your sensor. unless moonligt counts for somthing. but on a cloudy night [​IMG] ya

14. majide?

majide? Member

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2003
    Nobody's taken the time to transfer that patch yet?

Damn it, I was expecting to wake up and be able to play this beautiful thing! The release was something like 24 hours ago now, for chrissakes! Y'think someone would realise that the menial, half-done work'd let them one-up Eurasia (at least in my eyes) and even put their stinkin' name all over the most unique of all the roms of this brilliant game that'll ever be released! Get on it, you bastards! I'm havin' a conniption here!!

15. Zerogtz

Zerogtz Newbie

but does the sunlight conductormabobber make me want to take off my pants? and is the the full take off pants version?

16. Kajitani-Eizan

Kajitani-Eizan GBAtemp Regular

Feb 4, 2013
    United States
    i hope some of the ppl on this forum are joking... saying things like "paracox is gay for ripping this rom" and "I WANT A PATCH NOW YOU LAZY (male genitilia)"

um... may i ask these people, what have YOU done for free for anything GBA? or even anything in general? and even if you actually DID something, what gives you the right to debase other people's efforts for no reason?

anyway, back on topic... i really need to play this. looks neat. nice art. did anyone watch the little introduction anime? "taiyooooooooouuuuuu!" XD

17. Light

Light Newbie

majida? can u remove your avatar/sig? it's a hentai gif, that i'm sure and there are minors here. if you don't. i'll tkae it to kivan and see what they'll say..

18. redundancykit

redundancykit GBAtemp Fan

Oct 25, 2002
    United States
    Yah, I must say that is a most inappropriate choice of av/sig. You should stretch out the 'common sense', take it out for coffee and a bagel, then come back, sit down with it...and ask yourself, does this site allow something like this?

19. knl

knl I can change this?

Jun 2, 2003
    Brazil
    I believe the only good thing the paradox people did of good on this beta was the compression. Eurasia's one, while zipped, got 8 megs and unzipped was roughly 16mbs. Paradox's one was 4 megs zipped and 16 unzipped.
    And to think I left this in the hard disk.

20. SeZMehK

SeZMehK The Wielder of the Keyblade

May 8, 2003
    United States
    i have a question is this game any good????

NULL