Midna

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Anyone watching that new BBC show, "merlin"? It's really good! I've been grabbing the torrents recently and I'm hooked. Google BBC Merlin if you don't know what it is.

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i watch it - its really cheesy but that makes it all the more fun - been running for 5 or 6 weeks now in UK.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Considering the garbage the bbc usually pumps out I think it is pretty good. Been watching it on TV when I get the chance (about the only time I watch TV these days too).

Accurate (in as much as it can be seeing as the whole story is a legend) it is not but fun it is.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watched the first episode and I expected it to be watered down wank like Robin Hood but I did really like it. I've not seen the ret of the episodes as I'm never in when they're on, I forget about the repeats and I forget about them being on demand.

Will probably download the rest but I'm trying to catch up on other programs too.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah use iplayer hadrian
toot.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I really like it
smile.gif
It manages to not take itself too seriously, while not coming across as tacky (which is where Robin Hood slipped a bit). And it's brilliant to actually have something good on a Saturday for a change (I don't give a toss about programs like X Factor and Strictly, load of crap if you ask me).

Wish they'd stop buggering around with the timeslot though, it's been on at a different time every single week so far!

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
i started to watch it but then i got bored - tried to watch again on iplayer but couldnt get into it.

not as good as robin hood doctor who or primeval though

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
primeval and doctor who were awful imo.

The appeal of robin hood is just how tacky it is - we've had a million gritty/dark adaptations of robin hood; a new take on it was sorely needed. The second series was a little poor I thought, but I'll still watch the third series when it airs.

I'll start to watch merlin when all episodes have shown (I don't watch TV, and I can't be doing with watching episodes a week apart).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Materia_tofu, Maybe ask the EZ-Flash team.