i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We've all encountered shows we absolutely loved but didn't finish for one reason or another

Maybe you were dating someone and watched the show together, and after break up stopped. Maybe you got busy, or maybe you heard the ending sucked

I'll start:

Dark, game of thrones, trailer Park boys, it's always sunny in Philadelphia, the good place

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: 💡The Walking Dead :ohnoes:

:wub: it. :D
Same, also didn't finish but loved the first few seasons

We all watched it together in college, but when we graduated we all stopped

Also forgot another gem, early supernatural

Reactions: AncientBoi

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Mainly just The Flash and Big Bang Theory. I intend to finish them at some point, I just took a long break after a season ended and never got back into it.
Edit: Oh yeah, The Walking Dead. I liked it for a while, but I don't really feel like finishing it. I have so many other shows on my watchlist and there's only so much you can do with zombies. I like a good zombie flick every now and then but I feel like Walking Dead went on too long and it just got repetitive.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeez, there were so many, but it's so many that it's hard to name them all. Hell, TWD and FtWD were definitely two which I just gave up watching as it just got so stupid and dumbed down.

I loved My Name is Earl's first season and even the second one, though seasons 3 to 4 were pretty bad and unsurprisingly it was canceled.
Post automatically merged:

Same as others above, The Walking Dead, Trailer Park Boys, also Stranger Things, Arrested Development, Community, Eastbound and Down, Workaholics. (I have most of these on my NAS drive waiting for me, I just have not got around to finish them.)
Trailer Park Boys non-Clattenburg seasons (8-12) were a mixed bag, some were good, some were bad, but ultimately it's nowhere near as good as 1-7 (the 7th didn't even need to exist because season 6 had a perfect ending).

I've just checked TPB's IMDb page and it shows the series has ended which I didn't expect though it makes sense due to Mr. Lahey (John Dunsworth) passed away and it's just not the same without him.

There was also TPB Jail and I enjoyed that, and checking its IMDb it shows season 2 is set for 2024: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13732684/reference/

Cool, I guess.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Stargate Universe. Never watched the two final episodes, as it was canceled and then I found that watching them would be pointless.

Chuck. After some seasons, I grew tired of it.

Arrow. I found it remarkably dumb, even for a super hero show. Dead, dip, revive.

Crossing Lines, but I believe that was canceled.

Reactions: x65943

x65943

OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokémon Master Journeys. I watched it with my little brother on Netflix, but when they announced the new episodes we couldn't keep paying for Netflix, so we couldn't watch the show until the end... :(
Everything can be found for free on the Internet ;)

Reactions: SaulFabre

Sphaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've got a few:
-X-files (got tired of them always ending up without proof, no progression)
-Walking dead (Felt it ended up repeating itself. Find a place, settle down, get overrun by walkers, find a new place, repeat)
-Dark (3. season got too confusing, 4 timelines is one too many)
-Westworld (First season was awesome, second completely different)
-The Expanse (Don't know why, just lost interest after season two)
- Heroes (First season was awesome, second completely different)

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
- X Files : I hate BS shows written on the fly, always teasing you about big mysteries but always giving more questions instead of answers.
- Great News : first season was hilarious but the show morphed into a wokefest in season 2.
- Walking Dead : well, no one actually finished that show it seems
- Unbreakable Kimmy : I don't know, the show used to be hilarious but lost its way at some point in the last season (or second to last, I don't remember). I just stopped watching without even realizing it
- Doctor Who : to me the show never recovered from Russell T. Davies leaving, I just can't deal with Moffat's affected BS and don't care for what happened after Moffat left. I know Davies just returned but the show has turned into an unsufferable wokefest now.

Some reality shows :

- RuPaul's Drag Race : I probably got overdosed by binging the first 10 seasons in a very short time, and the woke lectures just became too much after that.
- Gold Rush : the show got more and more fabricated as years went by, until it got so fake there was no point in keeping on watching anymore. And Tony's Beets' constant swearing is very annoying because the beeps used to cover it quickly become a tremendous nuisance. "(beep) man, I need to (beep) than (beep) for (beep) sake !!!"
- Hoarders : it just got too tame in recent seasons. Gimme poop ladies and dead rats FFS ! :rofl:

Here are some of my BF's shows he never finished :

- Westworld : he was mesmerized by season 1 but realized by season 2 it was a BS show
- The Good Doctor, Grey's Anatomy : he can endure more woke propaganda than me but at some point it got too much even for him

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?