Hacking Discussion new Atmosphere update corrupted my emummc.ini file

Impossible_Igntiz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since i'd updated to the latest version of Atmosphere, for some reason i can't install custom themes to my Switch anymore like i could before previously, everytime i did it shoots to "microSD card has been ejected" switch error screen before giving me the atmosphere error screen and i'm assuming the new version broken it somehow and when i go to check my emummc.ini file, garbage text gets added to the file for no reason and i don't know why?

Right now i'm re-formatting/cleaning my sd card and gonna check to see if it still happens.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ever since i'd updated to the latest version of Atmosphere, for some reason i can't install custom themes to my Switch anymore like i could before previously, everytime i did it shoots to "microSD card has been ejected" switch error screen before giving me the atmosphere error screen and i'm assuming the new version broken it somehow and when i go to check my emummc.ini file, garbage text gets added to the file for no reason and i don't know why?

Right now i'm re-formatting/cleaning my sd card and gonna check to see if it still happens.
How is your SD card formatted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Is Janet Jackson alive?