Hacking New 3ds owners

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I haven't actually tried it on mine yet but I am positive it will work fine. It works on 9.5 on a regular 3DS and they haven't been blocking DS flashcarts in a while. They're busy thinking of ways to combat 3DS flashcarts now.

mrGREEK360

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DSTWO works great on my Majoras Mask New 3DS XL 9.0u. Some people have reported problems but they probably have old firmware for the dstwo or something.

Skyhigh_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i assume any ds cards working on the latest firmware on regular 3ds systems will work on the new 3ds ?

I am aware that ds mode cards haven't been blocked for a while now ( over 1 year) but was wondering is they had issues with the new 3ds

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
From what I heard, there isn't any notable difference between TWL_FIRM (the firmware that handles GBA, DSi, and DS games) from either console and the DS Cart White list hasn't been updated since 6.x/7.x for either console as well. Any flashcarts that still work on the 3DS will still work on the n3DS.

MidLevelCrisis

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can confirm DSTWO works on NEW 3DS XL latest Firmware, remember however, if you havent used your card in ages you might still need a normal DS to update your flashcard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too