Ace3ds

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well: Some guys mistook my meaning,sorry for the misleading,Notice:This is just a card that works DS mode,DS games on DS/DSi/3DS, not the real 3DS flashcard as you think.My bad! Don't be upset about it,man!

Just as the title says, today another 3DS flashcard has been official released, it is said to be the cheapest 3DS flashcard!

Here is the official site : looks like the official site is still working in process!

Quote from the official site

About ACE3DS

ACE3DS is SLOT-1 flash card for NDS console series. It is produced by the factories of Original R4 and Original Dstt.It is upgrade versions of R4 and Dstt with multi-media features which can support SDHC and run most games and homebrews. It has widely been owned by many NDS player users.

Supports Nintendo 3DS ver 2.1.0-3(J,E,U) as well as the newest DSi V1.4.3 Firmware perfectly.
Adopts latest mochip to enlarge standby time.
Built in moonshell 2.10 beta, brower,EMAIL and E-books sofeware supporting.
Built in RTG Function to boot slot-2 perfectly.

Why it can be said to be the cheapest 3DS flashcard, well , find a official reseller here it is about 9.5USD, and also freeshipping...sounds like really cheap! and they are also looking for reviewer now, if you are interested in it ,feel free to take a try, maybe you will be the first to get this card and tell us the features!

ace3ds.jpg
ace3ds_b.jpg

Edit: have no idea what firmware this card uses and what is their backup team. just waiting for more news about it.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do they mean by "another 3DS flashcard has been official released." What other 3DS flashcards are there?

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man I almost jumped my seat for a second there thinking this could play 3DS games, looks like I'm proven wrong

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RemixDeluxe said:
What do they mean by "another 3DS flashcard has been official released." What other 3DS flashcards are there?
It means it supports the 3DS, there are a bunch considered that.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
RemixDeluxe said:

So this isnt truly a 3DS flashcart. Its just a regular DS flashcart that can work on a 3DS. Thats like saying I got a 3DS SD card because it works on the 3DS. So misleading.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RemixDeluxe said:
machomuu said:
RemixDeluxe said:

So this isnt truly a 3DS flashcart. Its just a regular DS flashcart that can work on a 3DS. Thats like saying I got a 3DS SD card because it works on the 3DS. So misleading.
Sorry, I didn't create the term.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
Well: Some guys mistook my meaning,sorry for the misleading,Notice:This is just a card that works DS mode,DS games on DS/DSi/3DS, not the real 3DS flashcard as you think.My bad! Don't be upset about it,man!

rofl2.gif

RIGHT

tell that to the customers you misled and continue misleading, asshole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono aufio