Hacking New 3ds browser locked

theicecave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
or buy a copy of oot or pokemon smd with the exploit already installed off someone

dont forget once downgraded you can resell the game, so i dont understand really why everyone is so upset having to buy a exploit game, powersaves i can understand as they lock it down with a serial, but for exploit games, just buy it, use it, sell it and be out of pocket by hardly anything :P
so broken to wait couriers :rofl2: and none'll buy the game again you can stay sure :wacko:

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or buy a copy of oot or pokemon smd with the exploit already installed off someone

dont forget once downgraded you can resell the game, so i dont understand really why everyone is so upset having to buy a exploit game, powersaves i can understand as they lock it down with a serial, but for exploit games, just buy it, use it, sell it and be out of pocket by hardly anything :P
i think there is a thread around about tempers loaning hax games out to each other also

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
so broken to wait couriers :rofl2: and none'll buy the game again you can stay sure :wacko:
there will nearly always be a need for the explot games, and if you buy a game like oot then it has a decent price on itself for being a zelda game, so even if you dont find anyone wanting to buy it for homebrew someone will buy it just because its a decent game

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why did you update with a cartridge in the first? Isn't 9.9 also exploitable? Especially if the browser was the correct version already.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why did you update with a cartridge in the first? Isn't 9.9 also exploitable? Especially if the browser was the correct version already.
he already answered you on page 1
I've been ill-advised.. they told me that with the 9.6 the downgrade was highly risky to send in brick, due to unstability of sysupdater, except for the 10.3 versions of n3ds

Reactions: theicecave

theicecave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I was 9.6-24E but someone ill-adviced me.. and make me buy € 30 of hyrule warriors legends for update to 10.3 because they told me this one is the best stable fw anti-brick for sysupdater (unstable for <10.3 versions) -.-

ty wormdood.. i decided i buy freakyforms.. as I can see it is able to work also till 11.0 fw and it costs just 30 € here

Last edited by theicecave,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was 9.6-24E but someone ill-adviced me.. and make me buy € 30 of hyrule warriors legends for update to 10.3 because they told me this one is the best stable fw anti-brick for sysupdater (unstable for <10.3 versions) -.-

ty wormdood.. i decided i buy freakyforms.. as I can see it is able to work also till 11.0 fw and it costs just 30 € here
ok here is a video
[3DS] How To Install Freakyhax - YouTube

Reactions: theicecave

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Just to make sure that things are clear: freakyhax DOES work on 11.0, downgrading does NOT. So be sure to NOT update to 11.0 while waiting on your Freakyforms copy. ;)

theicecave

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Airboss

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi all guys! I've a new 3ds with 10.3.0-24E and I'd like to mod it with the lunacfw.
But.. after i copied all files of hbl and cfw on my sdcard, when I'm going to open the browser to launch the hbl exploit through qrcode and although I set the trick date on 1/1/2000 and 00:00, the browser doesn't open even.. I'm stuck here since 2 days, just link in this video.. it says me I need to update the system to latest version firmware..
how to unlock this situation?
Hi guys!
I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm on 10.3.0-23E FW and I haven't got rid of the nag browser message. As I read the problem is the lacking of the browser app itself and only a reinstallation may be a solution. But we know what kinda troubles we'll gonna get through.
I've another modded 3DS with rxtools on it. There's something I can do?
Or you guys have any hints to exit the tunnel?
Thank you so much!

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys!
I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm on 10.3.0-23E FW and I haven't got rid of the nag browser message. As I read the problem is the lacking of the browser app itself and only a reinstallation may be a solution. But we know what kinda troubles we'll gonna get through.
Thank you so much!
You can do as advised above, OR, because you have a second hacked 3DS, you can update your 10.3 console to 11.0, and then use DSiwarehax by buying FieldRunners on the hacked 3DS and doing a system transfer. Details here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade

Airboss

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys!
Thank you so much!

I think I'll go buying a copy of Freakyform deluxe... It will costs about 29 euros. I think it's a good deal in terms of time and various bothering stuff.
I'm not so keen in buying carts when I'm so sure there's a solution in front of me but I haven't the right point of view to see it.
I'll keep you informed about this issue.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"