Hacking New 2ds xl to new 3ds xl transfer.

Aquadraws

Trophies
Da qualche parte nella Dimensione Magica...
XP
Country
Italy
The friend code is stored in friend module save data, but atleast ye thanks to TurdPooCharger i have my seed

From 3dbrew on hex edits in said save file:

0x60 LocalFriendCodeSeed
0x82 (15 + 1) * 2 UTF16 string of console serial number without the checksum digit

I think Nintendo is preety dumb.... it could have used this to ban who is using public seeds

Last edited by Aquadraws,
Reactions: TurdPooCharger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am idiot the friend code is stored in friend module save data so fk me but atleast ye thanks to TurdPooCharger i have my seed
Hey uh, I looked in my CTRTransfer n3DS JPN and USA images I got from 3ds.hacks.guide, and the movable.sed and LFSC_B are blank with 00s.

I think you've been playing online with your original seed; you're very lucky up to this point in not catching the Nintendo's ire. lol

Reactions: Aquadraws

Aquadraws

Trophies
Da qualche parte nella Dimensione Magica...
XP
Country
Italy
I think you've been playing online with your original seed; you're very lucky up to this point in not catching the Nintendo's ire. lol
I don't think so since the CTRNAND Transfer images seeds are all zeros and because i imported my original movable, that would be impossible

After that update system cias installed mistake i wiped my ctrnand and forgot to backup seed and so i used a public one but until today i thought fc was assigned to the seed... so now i also know that's your friend code that changes when you connect online at first 3ds startup and not the seed.

There must be a way to edit this system save data without messing with hex

Last edited by Aquadraws,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1