New: 1406 - Guilty Gear X Advance Edition (U)

TmP_stryk

Still I Rise™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.still-i-rise.com
XP
Country
United States
new.gif
1406 - Guilty Gear X Advance Edition USA 64Mbit (Suxxors)

1406.png
1406-2.png

Languages: English
Save Type: FLASH_V124 (512Kbit)[/p]

GouK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game is VERY GOOD. Its my favorite fighting game for the GBA. IMO its better then KOF and SF games.

Euro version was out awhile ago.

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh. "Let's take a game that is known for it's beautiful 2D graphics and hard rock soundtrack and put in on a handheld that can't even begin to do justice to either!"

I wonder if there will ever be a handheld fighter as great as The Last Blade ~Beyond the Destiny~.... they managed to work both games in, a lot of the themes, various unlockables (including two minigames), and only cut about two characters.

esrion

Poetic Spammer of Justice
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
dais, you can't really compare handheld to console fighting games. the last blade and II were both good, but i'd have to say that for the handheld, GGX is a very very good attempt.

my personal ranking for the GBA:
1. KOF EX 2
2. GGX Advance
3. Hajime no Ippo The Fighting! (doesn't really count as a 2D fighting game but i love it)

Zanderval

A True Gentleman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Dais is talking about the Neo Geo pocket color version of Last Blade. I personally never played it on the console, but I really enjoyed SNK vs. Capcom for Neo Geo Pocket color. It was the best fighter I've ever played on a handheld.

zloty

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah sfa3 has to be in top3 handheld fighters; its so perfect, didnt have to cut out a thing; in fact they added 2 or 4 new characters, so out of any version of sfa3 on any console, its the GBA version that has the most characters (i think its something around 54? its insane!)

and i love guilty gear X this game looks like lots of fun

Mactaetus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
one of my favorite games...
been playing it on the ps2 for AGES and bouight the XX import.
The soundtrack is indeed GORGEOUS

Dogg Thang

Roobarb Rocks
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The NGP version of Last Blade is possibly the best handheld fighter ever made. It's between that and SNKvsCapcom anyway, also for NGP. In fact most fighters on the NGP were pretty fantastic. There's no fighter on the GBA that comes close, mostly down to the fact that they keep trying to recreate games made for far more powerful systems rather than simply concentrating on making a good GBA fighter.

GBA developers could learn a lot from those games - Know your limits (whoever decided to port 3D Crazy Taxi to GBA, I'm talking to you too).

Guilty Gear Advance is okay but it's a pale imitation of the real thing. I bought the cart of this and lost interest fairly quickly.

Dogg.

Washudoll

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heaven or Hell?

I like this game.

I like the PSX/PS2 versions even more, but thats handheld against consoles so its obivious.

But this game was released a long, long time ago.

J

jadaramiro

man which one is better to keep, euro or usa besides im done with the euro one is there at least any difference with this one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't