New: 1403 - Megaman Battle Chip Challenge (U)

edgeblade69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, it's like Megaman Battle Network took out the random battles (a plus) but took out all the interactiveness that made it fun (the battles) (a huge no no).

What were they thinking?
They were thinking when you have a cash cow, you milk it. Nintendo does the same thing with Pokemon. MMBN is Capcom's version of Pokemon. They even spread the disease to the GCN with Network Transmission. Granted I've never played it, but I can assume it is much like MMBN 1-200 for GBA. The big mean evil WWW organization programs another virus to take over the world. Yawn. Rehash. I feel sorry for the poor saps who pay money for the same game 4 or 5 times over. Pathetic. Oh wait, I guess there are lots of games like that, sports games being a good example. Where is the innovation in today's games? Non-existant. Some games are still fun, but nowhere near as fun as they used to be.

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, asshole, way to be an asshole.

Seriously, do people fucking expect each game in a series to be a different genre than the last one?

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's basically a side story. There's no real important plot info in it, and I doubt any of what happened during this game will show up in future MMBN games....it's like what the characters did when they weren't running stupid fetchquests or setting things on fire (or, in Lan's case, both).

L

Light

ahh i think u mean cleaning out fires
tongue.gif
anyway it's been a while since a good game was realesed
tongue.gif
so it's kinda understandable that irc is flooded + advance power is down.

bajibbles

Ragnafreak
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, the game itself is not really all the exhilirating. But one thing that did look interesting (and I'm making an assumption here) is that if you collect the ID codes of your friends, you can battle against them without actually having to connect with them. Which is understandable, being that there's not much that the player can actually do.
lol, why do i get the feeling everyone will have the same ID code.... just a guess.

bubonik

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finally you ppl can play this game in English and see how truly bland it is.
I got the Jap one and was severely dissapointed. I can't tell you how many times I shook my head when I saw someone who "Couldn't wait for it"

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
(Z), I can safely say that I'm yet to understand a single post of yours.

As for the game, you can hit B, and it'll put it in fast forward. So, it makes it go by a bit quicker, without having to constantly hit A. The only bit of this game you really get to play is setting up your "Program Deck". Other than that, there is no interaction.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
They were thinking when you have a cash cow, you milk it. Nintendo does the same thing with Pokemon. MMBN is Capcom's version of Pokemon. They even spread the disease to the GCN with Network Transmission. Granted I've never played it, but I can assume it is much like MMBN 1-200 for GBA. The big mean evil WWW organization programs another virus to take over the world. Yawn. Rehash. I feel sorry for the poor saps who pay money for the same game 4 or 5 times over. Pathetic. Oh wait, I guess there are lots of games like that, sports games being a good example. Where is the innovation in today's games? Non-existant. Some games are still fun, but nowhere near as fun as they used to be.
if you dont have anything good to say, then shut up. you dont like the game? great, now shut up instead of saying that you feel sorry for people that PAY FOR THE GAMES, thing that i dont belive you do.

This game is nice, i even played the jap version almost to the end....

Tdon

Trophies
Website
hencegames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
The thing I hate most isn't the random shit in the battle system, or the battlesystem itself (It is not as fun as the firsts few games though :/)
But the fact that you're not even aloud to walk around a bit, aaargh, it's just frustrating :S.
Damn man, It's like everyone says, no interaction...
*megaman BCC.... deleted*

Regal_Warrior

Oh my god. Its the lord of pie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All the games are the same for the most part however I feel that the have enough differences to make them playable. And their fun so I will always buy these games, However I don't think this is very one, then again it's nothing like the other five MMBN games. I even thought the gamecube game was rather fun for a while.

L

Light

wow.just played this..it's more fun playing progress quest..for those of you who doesn't know it..it's a game that does everything for you.in other words, it's just like a bot. just look up progress quest in mpogd if you want more info..

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
They were thinking when you have a cash cow, you milk it. Nintendo does the same thing with Pokemon. MMBN is Capcom's version of Pokemon. They even spread the disease to the GCN with Network Transmission. Granted I've never played it, but I can assume it is much like MMBN 1-200 for GBA. The big mean evil WWW organization programs another virus to take over the world. Yawn. Rehash. I feel sorry for the poor saps who pay money for the same game 4 or 5 times over. Pathetic. Oh wait, I guess there are lots of games like that, sports games being a good example. Where is the innovation in today's games? Non-existant. Some games are still fun, but nowhere near as fun as they used to be.
if you dont have anything good to say, then shut up. you dont like the game? great, now shut up instead of saying that you feel sorry for people that PAY FOR THE GAMES, thing that i dont belive you do.

This game is nice, i even played the jap version almost to the end....
I'm sure in your land of bright and happy fanboyism that there are no negative opinions, but in reality they are just as valid as praise as long as no one's being too obnoxious about it. Hey that goes for positive ones, and you're being pretty obnoxious if you ask me. It's just a game, just calm down.

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I think there's a bit of strategy involved in when you use your slot-in chips....but whatever...

SilverGenix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok... can anyone pm me with the "how can i put my new won/bought chips in my chipfolder so i can equip em?"-answer

the game aint that bad, though there is no interaction, all you do is wait for a good luck strike... its a good practical assignment for maths ^^ calculating the chances of each route and attack, lol, maths in action

Dais

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When at the "choose what you want to do" menu, with the shop and the GP and whatnot, go into your PET. The second option (going to the right) is "Chip Folder", lets you edit and equip different folders. Choose to edit a folder, then press the left button, and it will show all the chips not currently in your folder...then you can select them and move or swap them into your folder by pressing right again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1