New: 1373 - Corvette (U)

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaunj66
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 5,792
  • Replies Replies 37
No one made a game for my 26th anniversary. Fortunately if it's a shit like this game i prefer not to have one.
laugh.gif
Haha.

I've had enough of this game, I tried to enjoy it but it's just no fun, especially when I'm trying to overtake my opponent and I swerve to try and smash him into oncoming traffic and he goes straight through the cars... add that to the terrible draw distance and poor frame rate and you've got a pretty crappy game.

hach1.gif
hach1.gif
hach2.gif
hach2.gif
hach2.gif
 
No one made a game for my 26th anniversary. Fortunately if it's a shit like this game i prefer not to have one.
laugh.gif
Haha.

I've had enough of this game, I tried to enjoy it but it's just no fun, especially when I'm trying to overtake my opponent and I swerve to try and smash him into oncoming traffic and he goes straight through the cars... add that to the terrible draw distance and poor frame rate and you've got a pretty crappy game.

hach1.gif
hach1.gif
hach2.gif
hach2.gif
hach2.gif
But not as bad as Ozzy & Drix I presume?
huh.gif
 
No one made a game for my 26th anniversary. Fortunately if it's a shit like this game i prefer not to have one.
laugh.gif
Haha.

I've had enough of this game, I tried to enjoy it but it's just no fun, especially when I'm trying to overtake my opponent and I swerve to try and smash him into oncoming traffic and he goes straight through the cars... add that to the terrible draw distance and poor frame rate and you've got a pretty crappy game.

hach1.gif
hach1.gif
hach2.gif
hach2.gif
hach2.gif
But not as bad as Ozzy & Drix I presume?
huh.gif
Yeh, this is better than Ozzy & Drix. But still; this game's pretty bad.
 
I must say, I've never seen such great driving in my life ever. I mean look at the driver, he can steer the car without even twitching
laugh.gif
 
Meh, I put a finished save game up at GBASaves, I was bored.

Also, I forgot to add this in the description for my save.

At the title screen, hold L and R and press Up, Right, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left. This unlocks mini-car mode.

I haven't gotten that code to work yet but at the end of the credits it showed that, so...

- Good for the first couple challenges, then it becomes repetitive.
- Sound is very repetitive.
- Frame rate not to bad.
- Draw distance, about 30 feet.
- Press select to change the view.
- Not enough drivable cars.
- Opponent cars can go through each other, but you can't.
- Real time shadows
 
At the title screen, hold L and R and press Up, Right, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left. This unlocks mini-car mode.

I haven't gotten that code to work yet
The code works fine here, and it actually makes the game a tad more fun.
It's just a shame there is now a high pitched remote control car noise...

sp-corv4.PNG
sp-corv5.PNG


Make sure you are holding down L+R silmutaneously whilst inputting Up, Right, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left.

And thanks for the save jumpman17!
smile.gif
 
Does it make a sound when the code is put in correctly?

At the screen where it shows 50 Corvette Anniversary, I hold down L and R at the same time, and while holding those down, I press those buttons. Nothing...
 
Does it make a sound when the code is put in correctly?

At the screen where it shows 50 Corvette Anniversary, I hold down L and R at the same time, and while holding those down, I press those buttons. Nothing...
Yeh, some guy shouts "Yeh!" or "Cheese!"... it's hard to differentiate the two. But it's probably "Yeh!".
laugh.gif


I created a save state after I put the code in, so try and load that:

http://www.sonicfighters.com/sj66/sp-corv1.sgm
 
Weird, the sound of the motors when your small is annoying though...
I wonder what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks for the save Shaun.
 
You can ssay what you want but I'm glued to the game! It's great fun! And that while I that thought Need for Speed Underground sucked like a retarded necrophile who just broke his teeth on a frozen marshmallow while he was singing "Hit me baby one more time" and now has a gun pointed at his head that is going to be fired when he doesn't suck on a stick covered with superglue!!
 
very nice game the more you play the more you learn,the more i got hooked on it bumping cars without losing speed is difficult but its possible: with corvette i finished challenge: unlocked cars:corvette roadstar1953, corvette1960, corvette stingray, corvette 1968, corvette1977, corvette1984, corvette 1993, corvette stingrayIII corvette 50th anniversary

thank you for playing to unlock mini cars mode on the title screen hold 'L' and 'R' and press the following keys: up,right,down,left,right,left,right,left
this game kicks gba's nfs:u



HEY SHAUNJ66 thats probably because there is a corvette 50th anniversary in this game they didnt have 50th anniversary corvettes in those days...->No one made a game for my 26th anniversary. Fortunately if it's a shit like this game i prefer not to have one.
 
So it is possible to create a good looking racing game!
NFSPEED UNDERGROUND LOOKS SHIT COMPARED TO THIS!
(and TOCA and Formula1)
 
very nice game the more you play the more you learn,the more i got hooked on it bumping cars without losing speed is difficult but its possible: with corvette i finished challenge: unlocked cars:corvette roadstar1953, corvette1960, corvette stingray, corvette 1968, corvette1977, corvette1984, corvette 1993, corvette stingrayIII corvette 50th anniversary

thank you for playing to unlock mini cars mode on the title screen hold 'L' and 'R' and press the following keys: up,right,down,left,right,left,right,left
this game kicks gba's nfs:u



HEY SHAUNJ66 thats probably because there is a corvette 50th anniversary in this game they didnt have 50th anniversary corvettes in those days...->No one made a game for my 26th anniversary. Fortunately if it's a shit like this game i prefer not to have one.
Pffff, I am so glad I am not the complete lunatic here... I found NFS so complete and utter crap compared to this. I can't help it, but I keep playing it. The difficulty level is very nicely balanced and there's a nice variety. So, I'm glad my fellow dutchman feels the same about this cool game. Way to go Mooi Weer (wel iets meer zon graag!)
 

Site & Scene News