OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
new.gif
1305 - Onimusha Tactics EUR 64Mbits (Patience)

1305_1.PNG
1305_2.PNG

Languages: English
Save Type : EEPROM_V122 [/p]

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this is old and knowing capcom i think that if they putted french and german as language is already a miracle so this is useless (unless of course they did it and you know german or french better than the english =P)
anyway
not bad and not good onimusha fan will enjoy this as you encounter a lot of character like magoichi or eiki (sorry if i spell wrong! =P) as for those who don't care about onimusha don't expect too much just an SRPG who doesn't shine in anything of special and is really easy (when you die you can restart the mission with all the exp and the item you got meaning that every try make you stronger)

TonyCool

Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country
EUR Multi1: English... piece of crap... I can't believe how some game developers (as Capcom) doesn't care about international users...

It's fine to learn english (I do), but how is possible to pretend 6, 7, 8 years old children would speak fluid english if they still does not know their own language...

wacko.gif

Smirre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
how is possible to pretend 6, 7, 8 years old children would speak fluid english if they still does not know their own language...

wacko.gif
Looks pretty nice game
smile.gif

Off-Topic + angry mode: For you information there ARE other countries than US, Japan, France, Germany, Italy and Spain too!
mad.gif

Take a wild guess how many people on this planet are 6, 7 or 8 years old and their mother tongue is NOT any of those above? I happily played english games as a 7 years old kid even though I had not even a clue any of those words.

All games should only be made for English and Japanese languages. European languages only delay PAL-games coming to Europe. I only care about english and I have to wait months for those silly translations not many country never need..
blink.gif

Jack

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
how is possible to pretend 6, 7, 8 years old children would speak fluid english if they still does not know their own language...

wacko.gif
Looks pretty nice game
smile.gif

Off-Topic + angry mode: For you information there ARE other countries than US, Japan, France, Germany, Italy and Spain too!
mad.gif

Take a wild guess how many people on this planet are 6, 7 or 8 years old and their mother tongue is NOT any of those above? I happily played english games as a 7 years old kid even though I had not even a clue any of those words.

All games should only be made for English and Japanese languages. European languages only delay PAL-games coming to Europe. I only care about english and I have to wait months for those silly translations not many country never need..
blink.gif
Mh, you say that just because no games are translated in finnish... from my side I appreciate to wait 2-3 weeks to have a cool english game translated in italian...
happy.gif

sleepless

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.hrej.cz
XP
Country

wacko.gif
Looks pretty nice game
smile.gif

mad.gif

blink.gif
Tolerance is nice quality
biggrin.gif
Be aware of too much anger, otherwise you head could explode in a second
biggrin.gif

GimpyBob

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This game is actually pretty good.

I've played up to the 30th chapter in the North American version.

It has no class system but it has actual difficulty that I found lacking in Tactics Ogre and FFTA, the other two GBA Strat/RPG titles that are most similar.

S

stonerhino83

I can't say a whole lot of good things about this game, other than It's has some of the original characters from onimusha in it.

The majority of the game is just about the same as any other tactics game out there, but it seems to be a bit lacking in the whole "tactics" part. Damage doesnt matter what side you attack from, what weapon you use, and rarely what type of terrain you are on.

I suppose if you were really into onimusha and bad english translations (no offense to anyone who posted previously) then this game might be for you. If not, im sure there are plenty of similar games due for release in the upcoming weeks before Christmas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up