'Tactics Ogre: Reborn' announced for Switch, PS4, PS5 and PC

tactics orgre.JPG

Square Enix has today officially announced Tactics Ogre: Reborn, which first launched as Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together in 1995 on the SNES. Reborn will be an enhanced version of the 2010 remake for the PSP, featuring new visuals, sound, game design and more.

The game is set on the Valerian Isles, jewels of the Obero Sea. Long a center of naval commerce, the people of the isles struggled throughout history for dominion over her shores.

Finally there rose a man to put an end to this conflict: Dorgalua Oberyth - but history would know him as the "Dynast-King". King Dorgalua strove to stamp out the hatred among the people of the isles, and for half a century, Valeria knew prosperity.

Yet upon the king's death, civil war erupted once more, as three factions vied for control: the Bakram, who comprised much of Valeria's nobility; the Galgastani, whose people made up the majority of the isles' population; and the Walister, who numbered but few.

The isles were soon divided between the Bakram and Galgastani, and an uneasy peace settled across the land. Yet none believe the calm will last...

What follows is an epic tale of war, as many memorable characters get swept up into an escalating conflict.

New features of Tactics Ogre: Reborn include:
  • High-Definition Characters and Backgrounds:
  • Fully Updated User Interface
  • Sound improvements: fully voiced dialogues in English or Japanese, improved sound effects and rerecorded soundtrack
  • Redesigned battle system: new Unit-by-Unit Level System, Battle AI overhaul, Playability improvements (quicker pace of battle, auto save, and a complete overhaul to the controls)

Tactics Ogre: Reborn will launch this November 11th as a physical and digital Standard Edition on PS5, PS4 and Nintendo Switch, with a digital-only Standard Edition available on PC (Steam). More details about the improvements of the game can be found in the source link below.

:arrow: SOURCE

BrothersFiveGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm unsure of the graphic "update" myself but I'm interested in playing it for sure. I never played the SNES version but the PSP remake is one of my favorite games I've ever played. However, the mechanic that allows you to back to previous branching spots and replay with different outcomes (Chariot? I think) neglected to note that the older battles would level up with you. So after finishing the original story I went back to play the first branching battle and... Got obliterated by the first boss wielding abilities he never originally had. Oops. I'd like to see if they changed this.

CaliousKai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea what the update in the switch does as i get the nag each time i boot it up can anyone tell me what this update does ( ps im not on custom firmware as im not a law breaker) I support developers for their hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: Cris1997XX

CaliousKai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats the laugh for Cris1997xx? Maybe you want to steal and get free stuff (not me) i only posted here to ask a simple question not to be ridiculed by a nerd at a computer screen !!

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Whats the laugh for Cris1997xx? Maybe you want to steal and get free stuff (not me) i only posted here to ask a simple question not to be ridiculed by a nerd at a computer screen !!

i mean if he laughed. what can we do?

just ignore him and move on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu