New: 1303 - Gachasute Dyna Device 2 Dragon (J)

Sacomatix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is this game even worth trying if you can't understand any Japanese? Just want to find out before I go through the trouble of downloading to test.

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
downloaded, played, reviewed:

Game:
Graphics: it`s ok. not really a blast but still made ok for a game like this.
Sound: I hardly noticed the sound at all. Is not a blast neither.
Controls: Nothing to complain about. In the city you might get a bit lost until you get to a certain house with the cursor but battle itself has an adequate control setup.
Gameplay: you snag yourself a machine (dragon looking) and you buy crazy parts to upgrate and manipulate this machine and of course you battle it out with others. The system is kinda simple and not really innovative. If you like some mech battles with mechs more looking like some pkmn clones then try it out... but don`t be surprised if you loose interest in this one soon.
Language Barriere: if jap is not something you understand you will find a lot of text to scroll by. Especially at the beginning it's difficult to get the hang on it because you have to do some right order to start action. Just poke around all houses if you don't know what happens next and somehow you will be taken somewhere. VBA is recommanded to take some saves so you can trial and error it out.

VBA:
Compatibility: No problems detected up to now.
Speed: You can speed it up to 200% and perhaps beyond. But you need the speed button rather scarcly.

Overall:
Not a game I would really buy or play unless nothing else is around. They are somewhere between pkmn and dd mixed with mech action but somehow you notice that there some game company tries to squeeze money out of a worn out market segment like hell. Try it out at your own risk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: