New : 1289 American Idol (U)

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
chiaki : Pop Idol/American Idol is the next "big" reality tv thing... basicly geting thousands of people to audition to become the next big vocal artist (singer) and the winner of the show/contest gets a contract with a recording company to have their own CD... and possiably strike it big if they actualy catch on.

And i didn't notice the warping of the vocies at first... i guess i'm too good at the game
smile.gif
But now that I have tried to fail... damn that's very impressive.

ShADyX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok....you all need bullets.

look if you dont look at it, it will just go away.

after all we really dont want to see another "idol" on tv do we???

just becos a game has full vocals in the music doesnt mean its good
and the gfx are crappy.

games like this should be flushed upon reciept into the stores they are sold from

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just as bad as Britneys Dance Beat and even the tv show... i hate it with a passion!
Here in Germany we have something like this to it's called "Deutschland sucht den Superstar" and it is the biggerst crap, and the sad thing is many ppl actualy watch this shit and now there are many shitty shows like this.

TonyCool

Trophies
Website
www.ndsspain.com
XP
Country
I hope they make special European versions of this, that would be fun. Although the TV show is bad, I like the game.
smile.gif
yeah right, and the best thing would be 2 versions, one for germany with: Deutschland sucht den Superstar, and one for austria with: StarMania
laugh.gif

EDIT:of course, sorry djgarf, forgot the uk, so that makes it 3 versions
biggrin.gif

greetz DarkLordXX
In Spain is named "Operación Triunfo" (operation: succes)... But I think for us european, would be better a GBA version of "PopStars", with beatiful almost naked dancing girls... I know it was PopStars in Germany... but here in Spain, beside the hot girls, it was awful...

Deanwick

GBAtemp terror that flaps in the night!
Trophies
Website
batman.jypoly.fi
XP
Country
Finland
Ok,another game to add to my "very fun,very short" - list
laugh.gif

No,I mean it!!!I really had a blast playing this(I`m now actually searching for the Pc-version
wink.gif
),but after 15 minutes,the competition was over with 16/30 unlockables. Another 15 minutes and the endurance mode was over and all the songs heard with 30/30 unlockables.

But a great game to play every now and then and truly one techical wonder on GBA
laugh.gif
ph34r.gif

accolon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've read somewhere that Codemasters invested a vast amount of money into the TV show to promote their games, and indeed: there are localized versions of the game released for the countries that broadcast the show.

They will be released some time before Christmas, so I hope to see Dieter Bohlen in the German version of the game... (Disclaimer: I know that he's an idiot and that the show is awful, just to prevent the other Germans here from killing me...
wink.gif
)

bhagavar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.anterroir.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Jupp, the voicething is really impressive. I'm curious about the german version.

[offtopic]
QUOTE said:
Disclaimer: I know that he's an idiot and that the show is awful, just to prevent the other Germans here from killing me...

Muhaha, that's a nice one !
biggrin.gif

[/offtopic]

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I CANT FUCKING WIN! I can get to the top two, but i always lose
Same here. I hate the show, and I hate this game....but its super addictive....I cant stop playing. Someone asked me if it was like Dance Dance Revolution at some point, Ive never played DDR so I dont know.....but is it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs