New: 1246 - Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (E)

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the menace version of the rom and its an very cool game, but it has a some sound issues with it. So right now im d/l the eurasia one and I wanna know if any one that has the eurasia one has come across any sound issues in the game?

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There were some sound issues when I played the menace release on VBA. But I applied the save patch and flashed it to my Xtreme 512m card and there are no sound issues.
So even the manace release with the save patch should work fine on any hardware.

Vizenzo

Trophies
Website
soundclick.com
XP
Country
Wow this game looks so funny ... i will try it
biggrin.gif

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've played the other version (Menace) of the game a bit and it work fine for me on the VBA. So far, the dialogues are quite funny and the gameplay is just terrific. Much better than I would have expected.

Metroid Fusion plz- No rom request. That's against the rules.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Best. Mario Game. Ever
happy.gif

I love the fact that no one can say Luigi's name right. XD

I just beat the first boss *Green Frog Man Thingy* and I can't figure out what to do now. The bridge is broken, a Giant Rock is blocking my way, and there's some big guy saying nothing can knock him down. Help?

Saria

The Sage Of The Forest Temple
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
you know where the bridge is broken?

there was a house if you go in and on the right side is a boulder blocking your way to a item box....
Thats the Hammer Bros House
first time you go there they arent there - just a character telling you they went out looking for Stones too make a hammer...
If you go back to that house - the Hammer Bros will be there

Neo_Gospel

Trophies
Website
www.iamastupidretard.com
XP
Country
Canada
uhh...im stuck...im in bowsers ship, and i just helped the koopa get the two goombas into the barrels, but now i go up the staris and i get nothing..doors not opening, scenes not moving and theres nothing else to do here...think the roms fucked up

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That's strange, past that room is where you should hit a ! block to activate a crane and proceed further with the story. Perhaps it's the VBA which you probably didn't have the latest version of. If it's the rom then you'll have to download it again.

T

tennis2k2

can someone help me out and send me a save file after the first border jump it would really help me out since i cannot beat it and if you have a save file send it to me at [email protected]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it