New: 1246 - Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (E)

KrAjO720

KrAjO720!!!...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
finally!!, this is good
happy.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finally a new Mario game for GBA, even though it's an RPG and not a platformer (although, I heard a new platformer is being made!)
It plays a lot like Paper Mario in the battle system, and it's a great system! Very easy to get used to and understand. The main gameplay is great too, two characters at once, one controlled by A and the other by B.
The graphics are great, very clean, colourful and fun. The expressions and sounds made by Mario and Luigi are great too, and the humor in the game is excellent! I don't think I've ever actually laughed so much in any game before!
biggrin.gif

I've only just started playing it and I'm already addicted!

Great game!

hach1.gif
hach1.gif
hach1.gif
hach1.gif
hach1.gif

First game ever to recieve five out of five Hachiemon!
biggrin.gif

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is this release just the same as the last one but with the easy to apply patch already already done? Like geez it's not exactly hard to apply a patch...
rolleyes.gif

*runs off like a loon to download this again for no particular reason like everyone else*

Oh great game BTW.
smile.gif

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oh for those that are playing with emu i tried with
vba 1.5 the game doesn't flicker but the sound goes mad
vba 1.6 the game start then block after a little
vba 1.7 the game goes fine but sometime it flicker a little
anyway good game with fire emblem and this i know what to do until the end of month
happy.gif

ronin_in_tears

.:|pr0n$t4r|:.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Alot of crap have been released for the GBA the last months, FFT not included
smile.gif

So it's with great pleasure to annonce that ronin even gives x-q-ces for being 27 years old,

and playing mario like never before. This honey got it all.

Flashy and colorful characters, as well as catchy tunes and "italian" samples, mama mia
laugh.gif

Once again the nintendo quality seal has a meaning.

I'm gonna buy this when released in the stores.

That's how good it really is.

Ronin says :

image_406.jpg
image_406.jpg
image_406.jpg
image_406.jpg
image_406.jpg

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
theyres only one thing I didnt like about this game, and its.......when you look at Mario and Luigi head on theyre pupils are really big and they look stoned XD (but they looked fine sideways)

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh dear...

I've just noticed a big problem with Eurasia's dump and fix of this game!

Try playing the original Mario Bros. game! It doesn't work! It crashes to their intro without the background and reboots the rom!...

This one might turn out to be a bad dump.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
who cares? lol its not like anyones going to be playing Mario Bros anyway, if they want to play it they can play it on Super Mario Advance 1, 2, 3, and 4 XD
I know that no one would actually play Mario Bros. but it's the principal of dumping. If it's not perfect or there's a section of the game that doesn't work then it will most probably turn out to be a bad dump.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
who cares? lol its not like anyones going to be playing Mario Bros anyway, if they want to play it they can play it on Super Mario Advance 1, 2, 3, and 4 XD
I know that no one would actually play Mario Bros. but it's the principal of dumping. If it's not perfect or there's a section of the game that doesn't work then it will most probably turn out to be a bad dump.
*nods* I see what you saying......but this could jsut be another bug thats could be fixed by changing some settings or using a different emulator version or whatever.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
*nods* I see what you saying......but this could jsut be another bug thats could be fixed by changing some settings or using a different emulator version or whatever.
It doesn't work on emulator or hardware. Both have the same effect unless you use intro skip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes +1